• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Responsive Home Office Leads?

In summary, the author received two home office leads that provided only their email addresses. They checked off that they wanted information on purchasing PC products. The author sent them both the following email, a week ago. They have not responded. The author followed up with a brief email tonight.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I received two home office leads that provided only their email addresses, they checked off that they wanted information on purchasing PC products.

I sent them both the following email, a week ago:

I was provided your contact information from the Pampered Chef when you visited the website to request information. What can I help you with?

I am currently offering some really fun theme shows- Dinnertime in No Time, Power Cooking, and Bites and Bevs. Hosting a cooking show is a great way to get your friends and family together for an evening or afternoon of fun and learn some great time saving tips in the kitchen, and you can earn lots of free and discounted products!

Owning your own Pampered Chef business is very flexible and is a fun way to earn extra income! We have two different kit options, offer free training and support, and fall is our busiest season so now is the perfect time to get started! On average our consultants earn $500 a month for doing just one show a week, and you can start for as little as $65!

Please feel free to get in touch with me at any time to let me know what I can assist you with- I would love to provide you with more information on our business opportunity, or book a party for you! You can give me a call at the number below- also check out my website! You can order online 24/7, and don't forget to check out the outlet for extra savings!!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

I haven't heard back from either of them, so I followed up with a very brief email tonight- Just wanted to follow up with you! I would love to assist you with whatever your Pampered Chef needs are, you can reach me at any time at xxx-xxx-xxxx. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Just curious how many of you have received non-responsive home office leads? I'm sure it happens every once in a while, but the last three I've received have been email only, and only one has responded!:rolleyes:

One of the biggest gripes I have right now is HO leads that become dead--don't return calls, or emails, or post cards. Half the time there is no phone number or address.

I won't complain TOO much as I look at it as free business that I didn't have to work for (I mean, I know I worked to become a TL, but PC is handing me these leads!) but it would be nice if they actually resulted in something- at least a returned call or email!

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Someday soon I'm expecting to see just a name with no contact info, lol! :rolleyes:

I get a lot of home office leads - and out of all of them, only once has someone with no phone contact responded.

happens all the time. I'd say only about 10% of my leads (that don't just place orders online) pan out.

Most of my HO leads end up like the one described...Oh well...

kdangle518--maybe you gave her too much information, and it scared her away. All she wanted was information about purchasing products (maybe she just wanted a spatula!), and suddenly, she got a response that offered not only products, but a booking AND a recruiting pitch.

Your response was upbeat, enthusiastic, and very well worded. But if I received that response when I simply wanted to make a purchase, it would've been "Check, please!" and I would've been gone.

Nancy- That's what I was wondering too... think I'll tone it down for the next one ;)

I agree with Nancy, I would just keep it simple. Maybe something about how a order over $150 is a show and they can get the host special. It is possible that they want a discount or offer, or a little hand holding.

I'm not sure I'd say too much- keep it simple, find out their need, before giving them your offers- even about orders over $150, etc. Once the dialogue gets started, then you can hopefully get a phone number, or at least find out more what they are looking for and needing and proceed from there.People are too often nervous about direct-sales/consultants anyway, because they get "attacked" to host a show or join the business. I get alot of people when I meet on the street do that "I don't want to have a show- but just need blah-blah"...the defenses go up before we even start. So maybe that's what happens with the leads.Plus- if they gave email only, they may not be in any hurry, and aren't sitting there WAITING for you to contact them. :D It may come back around later when you least expect it.

I have only had 1 with just an email, but my email was only about 3 lines!! Basically- I just got you info from Home office, and I would love to answer any questions you have and be YOUR Pampered Chef consultant, you can contact me..... and I leave ALL forms of how to contact me.

the other side of the picture.I joined PC by going to the website and filling out that 'more info wanted' section.I was leary of who would contact me. figured I'd just get an email back, Michelle emailed me with a short introduction and her email addy.the ball was back in my court if I wanted to pursue this quest. which I did. we've met once, but talk on the phone weekly. I've been invited to group meetings, but they are 50+ miles away. that's why I'm here. don't like to drive at night. too many deer.

I have received 4 leads that have gone no where..3 only had email addresses, and 1 had all info..but no response has been given..I have emailed those and called and emailed the 4th...nothing yet...seems like before when I was getting them they had a higher success rate... Not sure why it seems to be different now???????

Same here...out of the last 10, I had 1 order, 1 Kit-Napper and 8 who didn't respond back.

UGH!

Here is the email I send out. I have always gotten contacted by the person right away. Maybe it was way too much information on yours!

I received your name and contact information from the Pampered Chef Home Office. I would love to discuss your Pampered Chef needs with you. August's Host special is our great Stainless and Executive Cookware for 60% off. The Guest Special is any of our great cookbooks FREE with a $60 purchase. I am attaching both for you to see.

What questions can I answer for you? My website is listed below and you are welcome to go there and check it out. Right now, I have a Show order I am submitting tomorrow going so I would be glad to add any product order you may have to it to save on your shipping charges.

Please let me know a good time to contact you so I can give you a call! Thanks for contacting the Home Office for a Consultant! I am looking forward to talking with you further!

Judybabe said:
the other side of the picture.

I joined PC by going to the website and filling out that 'more info wanted' section.

I was leary of who would contact me. figured I'd just get an email back, Michelle emailed me with a short introduction and her email addy.

the ball was back in my court if I wanted to pursue this quest. which I did. we've met once, but talk on the phone weekly. I've been invited to group meetings, but they are 50+ miles away. that's why I'm here. don't like to drive at night. too many deer.

I agree Judy. I too, was a home office lead. I only responded to my recruiter by email in the begining and avoided phone calls at all costs. I wanted time to find out more about the company with out being pushed into making decisions. I'm so grateful that my recruiter never gave up on me, as it was a month before I answered a call from her. I was pushed into another DS company at 18 and wanted to make sure this time it was something I wanted to do for sure!

I personally do not like the scripts HO gives us to send to leads. I do make sure that I cover them all but in my original email or phone call I just address the immediate issue with them and then go from there.

I had to share because this is "another side of the story" e-mail as well. Often, here in the NY/NJ area, people just give e-mail info. Of the ones who have done that, 2 turned out to be fantastic additions to my team. Of the latest, we had been e-mailing one another for several weeks, and she wanted info, but never gave a phone number. I never asked or pushed her to. Sure enough, she signed Monday, provided her phone number, and yesterday she signed her friend.

I, too, do not go with the Home Office scripts, as I find they are too pushy. My response is very similar to "pcchefjane." I offer additional services, but let people make their own decision. If they are truly interested in the business, then it's worth the effort.

Additionally, I have called several leads who provided phone numbers and ended up changing their minds on hosting due to personal reasons. Like everything else, life changes for people and perhaps they were interested, but then other things come up.

Don't give up - you never know when the next great lead will come along!!!!!

I totally forgot that the company gave us "words". I just send out a brief e-mail saying I'm at their service, etc. Some pan out, some don't.

I did have a lead last week (Thursday)...she signed Friday, came to New Consultant Training on Saturday, observed my show on Tuesday (she'd never even been to a show before!) and has her Grand Opening tonight. I'm so excited for her!

So even tho a bunch DON'T pan out, some do and that's fine by me!

1. What are non-responsive home office leads?

Non-responsive home office leads refer to potential customers who have not shown any interest or engagement with Pampered Chef despite being contacted or targeted by the company's marketing efforts. These leads have not responded to emails, calls, or other forms of communication and have not shown any interest in purchasing or learning more about our products.

2. How do you identify non-responsive home office leads?

We identify non-responsive home office leads by tracking the engagement and response rate of our marketing campaigns. If a lead has not opened our emails, clicked on any links, or responded to our calls or messages after multiple attempts, they are considered non-responsive. We also look at their purchase history and note if they have not made any purchases or inquiries in a significant amount of time.

3. Why do we target non-responsive home office leads?

Targeting non-responsive home office leads allows us to reach out to potential customers who have shown some level of interest in our products but have not fully engaged yet. It gives us the opportunity to re-engage them and potentially convert them into active customers. It also helps us to understand why these leads are not responding and improve our marketing strategies.

4. How do you approach non-responsive home office leads?

We approach non-responsive home office leads by sending targeted and personalized emails, making follow-up calls, and using other forms of communication to remind them of our products and their benefits. We also offer special promotions and incentives to entice them to make a purchase or learn more about our products. Our goal is to pique their interest and encourage them to engage with our company.

5. What can be done to convert non-responsive home office leads into active customers?

To convert non-responsive home office leads into active customers, we can try different tactics such as offering free trials, providing valuable content and resources, or creating a sense of urgency through limited-time offers. It's also crucial to listen to their feedback and address any concerns or hesitations they may have. Building a relationship and showing genuine interest in their needs can help to turn non-responsive leads into loyal customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Meigs