• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Getting Sales for Fb On-Line Shows

In summary, the speaker has had three online shows this month, but none had enough sales to qualify as a show and only one had a single order for $8.00. The speaker has been actively posting on the event wall, but only the host who also posted received an order. The speaker is seeking advice on how to generate more orders for upcoming shows. Suggestions include offering host incentives, providing promotional materials, engaging with the host's friends, offering exclusive deals, hosting a pre-show party, using Facebook Live, following up with guests, getting creative with themes, collaborating with other consultants, and keeping the ordering process simple.
bunksc
I've had 3 FB on-line shows this month (one was a fundraiser). None of them had enough sales to qualify for a show, and one of them only had one order for $8.00.

The host that was active and posted on her event wall is the one that got the $8 order, the other hosts didn't post anything. I posted once a day and I offered a free gift to the first 3 people that placed orders but that didn't entice anyone to order.

I am trying to get some more FB shows booked for May; what else can I do to help the host get orders?

TIA.

FB recently changed again. If a guest doesn't click Yes or Maybe, they don't see anything you post unless they happen to also be a friend of yours. One thing I'm doing with my FB events is making the occasional comment on the host's profile including a link to the event. I'm also making sure to tell the host that her friends won't see what I post unless they're a Yes or Maybe, but everyone invited will see whatever she posts in the event. So, it's important for her to post (or at least Like something I've posted) as often as possible.

1. Offer a host incentive: Consider offering a special host incentive, such as a free product or discounted item, for hosts who reach a certain sales goal or have a certain number of guests attend their online show.2. Provide promotional materials: Offer your host graphics, images and other promotional materials that they can share on their event page and personal social media accounts. This will make it easier for them to promote the show and generate interest among their friends and followers.3. Engage with the host's friends: Encourage the host to introduce you to their friends and family who are attending the show. Engage with them by commenting on their posts or sending them a personal message to introduce yourself and your products.4. Offer exclusive deals: Create special deals or discounts that are only available to guests who attend the online show. This will give them a sense of urgency to place an order during the event.5. Host a pre-show party: Consider hosting a pre-show party where you showcase your products and offer exclusive deals to those who attend. This will generate excitement and anticipation for the actual event.6. Utilize Facebook Live: Consider using Facebook Live during the show to showcase products, answer questions and engage with guests in real-time. This will make the show more interactive and engaging for attendees.7. Follow up with guests: After the show, follow up with guests who attended but did not place an order. Send them a personal message thanking them for attending and offer to answer any questions they may have about your products.8. Get creative with themes: Choose a fun and unique theme for the online show, such as a virtual spa night or a wine and cheese tasting. This will make the event more exciting and memorable for guests.9. Collaborate with other consultants: Consider teaming up with other consultants from different direct sales companies to co-host a virtual party. This will expand your reach and potentially bring in new customers.10. Keep it simple: Make the ordering process as easy and convenient as possible for guests. Consider using a simple order form or providing a direct link to your website for guests to place their orders.

1. How can I increase sales for my Facebook online shows?

There are several strategies you can use to boost your sales for Facebook online shows. First, make sure you have a strong presence on the platform by regularly posting engaging content and interacting with your audience. Utilize targeted Facebook ads to reach potential customers and promote your online shows. Collaborate with influencers or partner with other businesses to expand your reach. Additionally, consider offering discounts or special promotions to entice customers to make a purchase during your online show.

2. Are there any tips for creating effective Facebook online shows?

Yes, there are a few key elements to keep in mind when creating your Facebook online shows. First, make sure your content is visually appealing and engaging. Use high-quality images and videos, and consider incorporating interactive features like polls or Q&A sessions. It's also important to have a clear and concise message about your products or services. Finally, be sure to promote your online show in advance and provide a clear call to action for viewers to make a purchase.

3. How can I measure the success of my Facebook online shows?

One way to measure the success of your Facebook online shows is by tracking the number of views and engagements on your posts before and after the show. You can also monitor the number of sales or inquiries you receive during or shortly after the show. Another useful metric is the number of new followers or page likes you gain as a result of promoting your online show. Consider using Facebook's analytics tools to gather data and insights on your show's performance.

4. Should I offer discounts or promotions during my Facebook online shows?

Offering discounts or promotions during your Facebook online shows can be an effective way to entice viewers to make a purchase. However, it's important to carefully consider your margins and make sure the discounts you offer are sustainable for your business. You don't want to undercut your profits or train your customers to only buy when there's a discount. Consider offering limited-time promotions or bundle deals to create a sense of urgency and encourage immediate purchases.

5. How can I engage with my audience during Facebook online shows?

Engaging with your audience during Facebook online shows is crucial for building a connection and encouraging them to make a purchase. Consider using interactive features like polls, Q&A sessions, or live product demonstrations. Encourage viewers to comment or ask questions throughout the show, and make sure to respond and engage with them in real-time. You can also offer incentives for audience participation, such as giveaways or exclusive discounts for those who engage during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Amyskitchen2
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • wcsis