• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Order From Personal Website???S

In summary, to place an order from your personal website, add desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. Discounts and promotions can be used by entering a promo code at checkout. Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days and can be tracked through the "Order History" tab on your personal website account. The return policy for orders placed through personal websites is the same as the regular return policy, allowing for returns within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
DebPC
Staff member
I finally have a host interested in using this. I just got an order for a March show- is there a way to get this on the hosts show in pp3 without having to type her order in? Also her order has both free bamboo specials on it and only totals $38.50!! So nothing catches these errors when she places the order?
Thanks!

For guest's orders, you have to first go into your PWS, get to the show and "mark as reviewed" the order.Then you open P3, go to the show and click on "Copy PWS Orders" -- it's the box below the guest's name list at the top half of the screen.It will copy the order to the show....and yes, you may have to fix things, like free with $60 purchase items or the sale price of stoneware, etc.I would guess that the host can also place her order in the PWS, but you would have to manually enter it since the PWS only recognizes every order as a guest.

Make sure to check addresses when they have it shipped to them. I had one in December that allowed a PO Box to be entered AND submitted!

1. How do I place an order from my personal website?

To place an order from your personal website, simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. You will then be prompted to enter your payment and shipping information.

2. Can I use discounts or promotions when ordering from my personal website?

Yes, you can use any discounts or promotions offered by Pampered Chef when placing an order from your personal website. Simply enter the promo code at checkout.

3. How long does it take for my order to be processed and shipped?

Orders placed through personal websites are typically processed within 1-2 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on your location and chosen shipping method.

4. Can I track my order placed through my personal website?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your personal website account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

5. What is the return policy for orders placed through personal websites?

Our return policy for orders placed through personal websites is the same as our regular return policy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • chefkathy