• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Small Show, Big Blessings - My Story of Gratitude

In summary, the speaker had a successful show with some older attendees, and received a large order from a previous customer on their website. They are grateful for God's blessings and are excited to share their good news. They also had to reschedule a show due to a death in the family but still received a surprise lead from their HO.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I just have to share. I had a small show last night and was a bit down but we did have fun... she had invited her mother and her mom's friends... 6 of them were over 80 so you know... they don't cook much! We all had a ball and I tried to keep a good attitude and hope that more will come later from it. God is so amazing. Today I had an order on my website from a lady that had been an HO Lead about 3 weeks ago. She had placed a small order and I had emailed her a thank you. She had emailed back and I put her on my newsletter list with her permission. Today she placed an order for $397 in products!!!!!!!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD and our Websites are SO WONDERFUL too! Thanks for letting me share... I'm excited beyond belief. I had to move a show for Thursday because of a death in my husbands family and I was trying not to think about the monthly totals etc and wa la ... blessing abound anyway! I pray that each of you has a sweet surprise somewhere in your day too!

quiverfull7 said:
I just have to share. I had a small show last night and was a bit down but we did have fun... she had invited her mother and her mom's friends... 6 of them were over 80 so you know... they don't cook much! We all had a ball and I tried to keep a good attitude and hope that more will come later from it. God is so amazing. Today I had an order on my website from a lady that had been an HO Lead about 3 weeks ago. She had placed a small order and I had emailed her a thank you. She had emailed back and I put her on my newsletter list with her permission. Today she placed an order for $397 in products!!!!!!!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD and our Websites are SO WONDERFUL too! Thanks for letting me share... I'm excited beyond belief. I had to move a show for Thursday because of a death in my husbands family and I was trying not to think about the monthly totals etc and wa la ... blessing abound anyway! I pray that each of you has a sweet surprise somewhere in your day too!

Well that is way too cool! Congratulations! Prayers to your family!

What a blessing and amazing testimony! Thanks for sharing!

YAY! :party:

That's awesome!!!

Congratulations! My sympathies for the loss of your loved one.

Congratulations and sorry about your loss in the family... God is Great this I agree!!

I came home from dinner with DH and I had a lead from HO that was $222.47 in sales! WHAT???!!!! I was doing the happy dance!!! THANK YOU!!!!

1. What is "A Small Show, Big Blessings - My Story of Gratitude" about?

"A Small Show, Big Blessings - My Story of Gratitude" is a book written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher, that shares her personal story of success and gratitude. It details her journey from starting a small kitchenware business to building a multi-million dollar company while staying true to her values and spreading gratitude along the way.

2. How did Doris Christopher come up with the idea for Pampered Chef?

Doris Christopher was a working mother who struggled to find time to prepare meals for her family. She realized that many other women were facing the same challenge and saw an opportunity to create a business that would provide kitchen tools and tips to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. Thus, Pampered Chef was born.

3. What can I learn from "A Small Show, Big Blessings - My Story of Gratitude"?

This book is not only an inspiring story of entrepreneurship, but also a guide for cultivating a grateful mindset and finding success in both personal and professional life. It offers practical tips and insights on building a business, overcoming challenges, and spreading gratitude in every aspect of life.

4. Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book is for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, personal growth, and practicing gratitude. While it does share the story of Pampered Chef's success, the lessons and insights in the book can be applied to any business or personal journey.

5. Where can I purchase "A Small Show, Big Blessings - My Story of Gratitude"?

You can purchase this book on the Pampered Chef website or through major online retailers such as Amazon. It is also available in select bookstores and through independent consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • PamperedK