• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun and unique game ideas for a bridal shower?

In summary, the conversation is about a person planning a bridal shower for their sister's best friend. They are in charge of organizing games and deciding on party favors and prizes. They also mention a successful bridal shower they attended and ask for advice and ideas from others.
imported_iteachurkid
Hey everyone! I'm doing a bridal shower on Saturday for my sister's best friend that is being hosted by my mom and sister. I want this to be a great shower b/c the bride has been like a little sister to me for over 10 years. Any body have any game ideas. I told my mom I'd be in charge of the games (what was I thinking :)). I have a game where the bride to be walks around with products on a platter then goes out of the room and people are asked questions about her, not about the products. I'd like one or two more.

Should I have party favors for everyone or just people who win. I also said I'd take care of the prizes for the winners but didn't know if I should have something for everyone. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!!!

:)
Jennifer

First of all, Good Luck!!!

Also, we played this game and it really was good b/c the guests got to know the bride a little better. I liked it a lot as well.

What about giving the SB or if you have some extra prizes such as the can strainer or a seasoning. That would be sufficient to me....

Attachments

• How Well Do You Know The Bride.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 201
  • How Well Do You Know The Bride.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 217
Hi Jennifer,

I literally just got back from a bridal shower. It was a blast! We only did a couple of games, but it was enough. We did the Left-Right game. It might be in a file here, I know it is on CS. Let me know if you need it and I'll post it. We also played a game where groups of 4 had to dress one person in their group in wedding garb using only toilet paper. It was a hoot - people made bouquets, veils, earrings, shoes, purses (and of course the dress). The last game wasn't really a game. We had everyone write down their wedding date. The woman that was married the longest and the woman whose wedding date was closest to the bride's date won.

For gifts, everyone took home a Season's Best (I made labels that said "Thank you for coming to Hannah's wedding shower - April 19, 2009). For the game prizes I gave away spices wrapped in pretty tissue.

It was a great day!

Good luck!

Hey Diane! I know it's late, but I thought I had the left right game, and I can't find it. If you are on before tomorrow morning, can you post it for me? Thanks so much!!

Not sure if this is the one that she played but I had this in my files....

Attachments

• PC Bridal Shower Right Left Game.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 218
  • PC Bridal Shower Right Left Game.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 220
I've got a bridal shower today - thanks!

My bridal shower went great on Saturday. Over $1400 in sales!!! My bride got knives, cookware, tons of stuff! Thanks for all the help everyone!

Whoo-hoo- that's awesome!

I LOVE hearing this! One of my SC's had a shower last sunday and it was $1250 in sales!Lucky brides!!!!!

I have my first bridal shower on Thursday. Thanks for the inspiration!

1. How can I make the bride feel special at her bridal shower?

There are a few ways to make the bride feel special at her bridal shower. One idea is to have a designated seat or throne for her to sit in during the shower. Another option is to have a special outfit or sash for her to wear. You can also have a dedicated time during the shower for guests to share their favorite memories or words of advice for the bride.

2. What are some fun games or activities to have at a bridal shower?

There are many fun games and activities that can be incorporated into a bridal shower. Some popular options include bridal bingo, the newlywed game, and a photo booth with props. Other activities could include a DIY project, such as creating a wedding scrapbook or decorating a onesie for the bride's future baby.

3. How can I make sure all guests feel included and have a good time at the bridal shower?

To ensure all guests feel included and have a good time, it's important to plan activities that appeal to a variety of interests and personalities. Consider having a mix of traditional games and more interactive activities, such as a dance-off or karaoke. You can also have a designated "ice breaker" game to help guests get to know each other.

4. What are some unique ideas for favors or gifts for the guests at a bridal shower?

There are many unique ideas for favors or gifts for guests at a bridal shower. Some options could include personalized candles, homemade bath salts or scrubs, mini succulents, or custom cookies or chocolates. You could also have a DIY station where guests can create their own personalized favor to take home.

5. How can I incorporate a theme into a bridal shower?

Incorporating a theme into a bridal shower can add an extra level of fun and excitement. Some popular themes include a tea party, brunch, garden party, or wine tasting. You can incorporate the theme into the decorations, food, and even the activities. For example, a tea party theme could include a tea cup decorating station and a variety of tea flavors for guests to try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Gale
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • CRuff