• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Haven't Heard from HO After Submitting Show on April 30th

In summary, the typical response time from HO after submitting a show on April 30th is 3-5 business days, although it may take longer during busy seasons or promotional periods. To check the status of your show submission, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "My Shows" tab. If your show is still pending, it will be listed under the "Pending Shows" section, and if it has been processed, it will be listed under the "Processed Shows" section. If you haven't heard back from HO after 5 business days, contact the consultant support team for assistance. Once a show submission has been processed, it cannot be changed. You will receive a confirmation email from HO once your show
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
So, I submitted a show on April 30th and my host wants to become a consultant. I selected the kit credit on her order, but I HAVE NOT heard a thing from HO ... did I miss something?

They don't contact you. She just has to fill in the show info when she gets to that point on the consultant agreement.

Rats! I have been waiting all week - my recruiter said that HO will send me a code or something ....

No, you need to give her the show info 123456K1234The first six are your consultant #, the last four are the show #.

For future reference Dot, my upline told me that you can typically apply the kit credit and submit the agreement within just a couple of hours of submitting the show, if not less.

I did this with my last recruit, I submitted her show and then her agreement shortly after. We just kept trying to apply the kit credit until it stopped telling us one didn't exist LOL

1. What is the typical response time from HO after submitting a show on April 30th?

The typical response time from HO after submitting a show on April 30th is 3-5 business days. However, during busy seasons or promotional periods, it may take longer.

2. How can I check the status of my show submission?

You can check the status of your show submission by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "My Shows" tab. If your show is still pending, it will be listed under the "Pending Shows" section. If it has been processed, it will be listed under the "Processed Shows" section.

3. What should I do if I haven't heard back from HO after 5 business days?

If you haven't heard back from HO after 5 business days, please reach out to our consultant support team for assistance. They can help follow up on the status of your submission and ensure it is processed in a timely manner.

4. Can I make changes to my show submission after it has been processed?

No, once a show submission has been processed, it cannot be changed. If you need to make any changes, please contact our consultant support team for assistance.

5. Will I receive a confirmation email after my show has been processed?

Yes, you will receive a confirmation email from HO once your show has been processed. This email will contain important information such as your commission amount and any host rewards earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkristin
Replies