• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Know How I Increased My Fundraiser Orders to $1800 with Just One Show?

In summary, "Just Want to Toot" is a versatile and unique kitchen tool that allows for precise measurement of both liquid and dry ingredients. It features multiple measuring units and is made of durable and food-safe plastic. To use, simply twist the top cap to select the desired unit, insert into the ingredient, and push the button to release the exact amount needed. It is dishwasher safe and suitable for room temperature or chilled liquids only.
chefkathy
My show from Saturday is up to $1800 in orders now. It's a fundraiser for a dance studio. Most of the students are adults and that's who was at the show on Saturday. I told them all to take a catalog with them and share it with friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. They keep calling me with orders they've collected. :) The latest was $300 worth of orders from someone's office. :)

This means I'll get out of relinquishment (it's month 3 for me) as I still have 5 other shows to go this month plus two catalog shows. I'll squeak by with 5 team members--that wasn't my problem--sales have been lacking. The paycheck will be nice, too. Been missing that for sure!

NO MORE--NOT AGAIN! Going to find me some more team members now...bye!

YIPEEE!!!!! Gald to hear it is going so well!

Great job Deb! I'm proud of you! :)

Yeah Deb! That's GREAT!! It sounds like you'll make the $4k all by yourself.:D

Yay, Deb!!! That is AWESOME!! Does anyone seem interested in booking off it? It's nice that they're mostly adults!

Way to go!!!

Way to go, Deb! Wow, when you set your mind to something, you really do it!

Go, girl!

Janice

pamperedbecky said:
Yay, Deb!!! That is AWESOME!! Does anyone seem interested in booking off it? It's nice that they're mostly adults!

Way to go!!!

yes, one catalog show and one bridal shower.

way to go deb!

:)Woo Hoo Hoo for you! Congratulations!:party:

Great Job!
I read on CS where myou got this from. Thank you for posting that so they can hopefully SEE where CCC calls can lead them :)

What is "Just Want to Toot" and what does it do?

"Just Want to Toot" is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to easily and precisely measure out ingredients for your favorite recipes. It features a unique design with multiple measuring units, making it perfect for both liquid and dry ingredients.

How do I use "Just Want to Toot"?

To use "Just Want to Toot", simply twist the top cap to select the desired measuring unit. Then, insert the tool into your desired ingredient and push the button to release the exact amount you need. The measurements are clearly marked on the side for easy reading.

Is "Just Want to Toot" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Just Want to Toot" is dishwasher safe. For best results, we recommend placing it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.

Can "Just Want to Toot" be used for hot liquids?

No, "Just Want to Toot" is not suitable for use with hot liquids. It is designed for measuring room temperature or chilled liquids only.

What is the material of "Just Want to Toot"?

"Just Want to Toot" is made of durable and food-safe plastic. It is BPA-free and built to last for all your measuring needs in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • crystalscookingnow