• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did One Pampered Chef Show Lead to Multiple Bookings and a Fundraiser?

In summary, the original host of the show was interested in recruiting the author of the show, but she is shy and does not want to do it herself.
clshirk
So right before vacation I had a show. The host was a bit uncertain, but the turnout was great and she did over $600. I was happy with that. So, from that show, I booked 2 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows, and 1 lady wants to do a fundraiser. So, I get back from vacation and call one of the ladies up for the catalog show and she has a $740 order she wants to submit right away already. That was the best phone call! Plus I have 2 more shows this week! So, now I have 3 more cooking shows and 1 more catalog show this month, 4 shows in June, 1 in July, and a fundraiser to do somewhere in the midst of it all.

That's great! Keep up the momentum!! Isn't it awesome that we even get paid while on vacation? (She did all the work!)

PS: Recruit her! (the $700+ catalog host)

Wonderful! Ride that wave of success. Everything you do now will help your business 90 days from now. Congratulations.

That is great. Congratulations.

How exciting! You are going to have a great month!

I had almost the same thing happen... without the vacation (sigh!). I had a terrible April (2 cancellations), but the 1 show I did have had only 4 guests but 4 bookings from it! I all of a sudden have 4 May shows, 4 June and 1 July! With the other bookings I am going to pick up I will have a FULL summer and lots of FREE Fall products! :)

Great job! I would also talk to her about the opp! I usually use the line "You're already selling PC, and you are GREAT at it!"

yay for you!!!

Way to go!! Keep up the great work!

AJPratt said:
Great job! I would also talk to her about the opp! I usually use the line "You're already selling PC, and you are GREAT at it!"

I was originally trying to talk the original host into a recruit- she had an interest- but had never seen pampered chef before my show in April. But after hosting her first show, she doesn't think she could do it. But I"m hoping that a seed has been planted and she might change her mind. I did try to talk a bit to her- she's a bit on the shy and quiet side, but still, anyone can do it. So, I hope that she might change her mind.

Related to How Did One Pampered Chef Show Lead to Multiple Bookings and a Fundraiser?

1. What is "I'm Going to Toot My Horn Too!" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"I'm Going to Toot My Horn Too!" is a popular slogan used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and celebrate their achievements and successes. It represents the idea of being proud and confident in one's accomplishments and sharing them with others. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use this slogan to promote your business and inspire others to join your team.

2. How can I use "I'm Going to Toot My Horn Too!" to promote my Pampered Chef business?

There are many ways to use this slogan to promote your business. You can include it in your social media posts, on business cards, in your email signature, and even on your Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to showcase your achievements and inspire others to join your team.

3. Can anyone use "I'm Going to Toot My Horn Too!" or is it only for Pampered Chef consultants?

While "I'm Going to Toot My Horn Too!" is primarily used by Pampered Chef consultants, anyone can use this slogan to celebrate their successes and promote their business. It's a versatile phrase that can be adapted to fit any industry or profession.

4. How can I create my own "I'm Going to Toot My Horn Too!" graphics or images?

You can create your own "I'm Going to Toot My Horn Too!" graphics or images using design software or online tools. You can also find pre-made templates and graphics on the Pampered Chef website or in the consultant community. Be sure to follow brand guidelines and use only approved fonts and colors.

5. Is there a specific time or occasion to use "I'm Going to Toot My Horn Too!"?

There is no specific time or occasion to use this slogan. You can use it anytime you want to celebrate your achievements or promote your business. However, it is commonly used during Pampered Chef events, parties, and promotions. Don't be afraid to get creative and use it in new and unique ways to stand out and catch people's attention.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel