• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov/Dec Host/Guest Specials: Discover What's Coming Soon!

In summary, the host special for November/December is the Stoneware Baking Dish, and the guest special is the Stainless Steel Knife Set. To earn the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in guest sales and have one booking from your party. The special can also be earned by hosting a virtual party with at least $250 in guest sales. The retail value of the Stoneware Baking Dish is $65, while the Stainless Steel Knife Set has a retail value of $75. As a host, you can earn the Stoneware Baking Dish for just $20 and the Stainless Steel Knife Set for only $35. The host and guest specials cannot be combined, but as a host,
melissasutkus
When do we find out what November/December host/guest specials will be? I have some people asking about November... I am assuming soon, now that it is Sept?

It's supposed to be today, but nobody gave us a time, so ....Last September, however, the December specials were not in the CN. Just November.

Do they wait to announce them possibly b/c they are new products and are trying to make them a surprise to customers?

Even if they are new products, we know what all the new products are.I think they just have a lot to update on CC today.

lesliec said:
Do they wait to announce them possibly b/c they are new products and are trying to make them a surprise to customers?

They wait to announce because they want us to book close in. They want us to book close in because those shows hold better.

The monthly host bonus is a BONUS. The host rewards program is the big carrot. I use the bonus program to seal the deal if the potential host isn't sure or has said she wants a certain thing that happens to come up as a host bonus. It's also great to share with hosts of current shows to encourage her to encourage her friends to book off her show.

What are the host and guest specials for November/December?

The host special for November/December is the Stoneware Baking Dish, while the guest special is the Stainless Steel Knife Set.

How can I earn the host special?

To earn the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in guest sales and have one booking from your party. The special can also be earned by hosting a virtual party with at least $250 in guest sales.

What is the value of the host and guest specials?

The Stoneware Baking Dish has a retail value of $65, while the Stainless Steel Knife Set has a retail value of $75. As a host, you can earn the Stoneware Baking Dish for just $20 and the Stainless Steel Knife Set for only $35.

Can I combine the host and guest specials?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. However, as a host, you can purchase the guest special at the discounted price in addition to earning the host special.

When will the host and guest specials be available?

The host and guest specials will be available starting in November and will continue through December or while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef.Elizabeth
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies