• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Tracking Our Backordered Sheet Pan to Jenison

WEST HAVERSTRAW,NY December 9, 2008 7:36 AM Arrival at Unit...WEST HAVERSTRAW,NY December 8, 2008 10:03 AM Enroute...JERSEY CITY,NJ December 8, 2008 8:00 AM USPS Entry...NEW JERSEY, NJ December 8, 2008 6:56 AM Sortation Center Departure...EDISON, NJ December 6, 2008 12:00 AM USPS Electronically Notified...JERSEY CITY,NJ December 5, 2008 9:16 AM Sortation Center Departure...MARTINSBURG, WV December 4, 2008 10:27 AM Sort
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I had a show in November, and the sheet pan was backordered - we've been tracking it since then....here is the progress as of this morning....(It's supposed to be delivered to Jenison)

I don't even know who to call - because it says it's through Fed-Ex, but then through USPS - and I know calling USPS is a futile venture....

Carrier ID: 02185456300064747033
Manifest ID: 2988322
Est. in Home 12/10/2008
Date Time Description Location
December 14, 2008 5:13 PM Enroute FOREST PARK,IL
December 11, 2008 11:47 PM Enroute GRAND RAPIDS,MI
December 9, 2008 11:33 PM Enroute GRAND RAPIDS,MI
December 8, 2008 10:55 AM USPS Entry JENISON, MI
December 8, 2008 1:11 AM Sortation Center Departure BELLEVILLE, MI
December 8, 2008 12:21 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received JENISON, MI *
December 8, 2008 12:00 AM USPS Electronically Notified JENISON,MI
December 6, 2008 3:15 PM Sortation Center Arrival BELLEVILLE, MI
December 5, 2008 1:33 PM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
December 4, 2008 4:23 PM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
December 4, 2008 12:00 PM Pickup ADDISON, IL

I have been having that all month with replacement parts.

It has been taking 2 weeks or more for replacement parts!

I had put in for a micro cooker lid, but (2 weeks+ later) my customer rec'd prep bowl lids (someone else's order and packing slip was in the envelope!).

So called and got it straightened out, HO is going to send out the Micro Cooker lid and the status says:
December 12, 2008 12:22 PM Attempted/Notice Left GLEN ROCK,PA

What the heck? They couldn't just leave a $4 lid? So now I guess my customer has to pick it up? geez.

I have been trying to get her a replacement lid for her microcooker since Nov 7th.

ChefBeckyD said:
I had a show in November, and the sheet pan was backordered - we've been tracking it since then....here is the progress as of this morning....(It's supposed to be delivered to Jenison)I don't even know who to call - because it says it's through Fed-Ex, but then through USPS - and I know calling USPS is a futile venture....Carrier ID: 02185456300064747033
Manifest ID: 2988322
Est. in Home 12/10/2008
Date Time Description Location
December 14, 2008 5:13 PM Enroute FOREST PARK,IL
December 11, 2008 11:47 PM Enroute GRAND RAPIDS,MI
December 9, 2008 11:33 PM Enroute GRAND RAPIDS,MI
December 8, 2008 10:55 AM USPS Entry JENISON, MI
December 8, 2008 1:11 AM Sortation Center Departure BELLEVILLE, MI
December 8, 2008 12:21 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received JENISON, MI *
December 8, 2008 12:00 AM USPS Electronically Notified JENISON,MI
December 6, 2008 3:15 PM Sortation Center Arrival BELLEVILLE, MI
December 5, 2008 1:33 PM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
December 4, 2008 4:23 PM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
December 4, 2008 12:00 PM Pickup ADDISON, IL
Becky - this package is in USPS hands and care, not FedEx. I would call HO and show them that and see what they want to do at this point, especially since the entries after the bold part. It shipped FedEx Smartpost (New Berlin is the hub) and on 12/8 it was dropped at your "local" post office or post office hub. Now it is in their care.

I would also request that HO ship a new one next-day-delivery to the customer.

The frustrating this is that HO did what they were supposed to do - it's the wonderful USPS that is screwing this one up!

I too had a strange delivery- the item took a tour of the USA before finally being delivered. HO said the post office was involved. :grumpy:

Know wonder why the mail gets screwed up!

December 9, 2008 1:50 PM Delivered WEST HAVERSTRAW,NY
December 9, 2008 7:36 AM Arrival at Unit WEST HAVERSTRAW,NY
December 8, 2008 10:03 AM Enroute JERSEY CITY,NJ
December 8, 2008 8:00 AM USPS Entry NEW JERSEY, NJ
December 8, 2008 6:56 AM Sortation Center Departure EDISON, NJ
December 6, 2008 12:00 AM USPS Electronically Notified JERSEY CITY,NJ
December 5, 2008 9:16 AM Sortation Center Departure MARTINSBURG, WV
December 4, 2008 10:27 AM Sortation Center Arrival MARTINSBURG, WV
December 3, 2008 10:31 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
December 1, 2008 3:57 AM Sortation Center Arrival EDISON, NJ
November 30, 2008 5:50 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
November 29, 2008 12:54 AM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
November 29, 2008 12:00 AM Pickup ADDISON, IL

nancycookspc said:
I too had a strange delivery- the item took a tour of the USA before finally being delivered. HO said the post office was involved. :grumpy:

Know wonder why the mail gets screwed up!

December 9, 2008 1:50 PM Delivered WEST HAVERSTRAW,NY
December 9, 2008 7:36 AM Arrival at Unit WEST HAVERSTRAW,NY
December 8, 2008 10:03 AM Enroute JERSEY CITY,NJ
December 8, 2008 8:00 AM USPS Entry NEW JERSEY, NJ
December 8, 2008 6:56 AM Sortation Center Departure EDISON, NJ
December 6, 2008 12:00 AM USPS Electronically Notified JERSEY CITY,NJ
December 5, 2008 9:16 AM Sortation Center Departure MARTINSBURG, WV
December 4, 2008 10:27 AM Sortation Center Arrival MARTINSBURG, WV
December 3, 2008 10:31 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
December 1, 2008 3:57 AM Sortation Center Arrival EDISON, NJ
November 30, 2008 5:50 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
November 29, 2008 12:54 AM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
November 29, 2008 12:00 AM Pickup ADDISON, IL

LOL - yours looks like mine! It got all the way to NJ, and then made a slight detour to TX!:confused:

Mine got all the way to the right town, and then went back to IL.

Crazy, isn't it?

LOL!!!

I had a direct ship order in October from my friend who lives in Chicago - he ordered some HWC stuff off my website - it went from Addison to Kentucky to someother place before reaching him in the city - 4 days no less!!! Ya gotta love shipping procedures and hubbs.

All of that is Smartpost riding on the back of FedEx trucks until you see USPS Entry, then it is USPS. Smartpost is a cheaper method and often takes extra "hops".

Oh, by the way, I know so much because I've been to their hub in New Berlin, have pictures outside, not inside because they don't allow it, spent a half day with their personnel, and we implemented and do Smartpost at my work. I'm quite familiar with their workings...

janetupnorth said:
All of that is Smartpost riding on the back of FedEx trucks until you see USPS Entry, then it is USPS.

Smartpost is a cheaper method and often takes extra "hops".

Yeah - it must be so much cheaper to get to it's destination city, and then take an extra "hop"...makes perfect sense to me.:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah - it must be so much cheaper to get to it's destination city, and then take an extra "hop"...makes perfect sense to me.:rolleyes:

It's crazy but it is cheaper. They load SmartPost skids on the back of FedEx trucks. The regular trucks pull at a scheduled time - load full or not. Often a pup will have room on the back but it has to move. That is where the SmartPost is loaded. So, it goes from A to C to get to B rather than A to B.

It actually makes sense cost-wise in the grand scheme of things but can suck on the customer service end. I'm not a fun of Smartpost but it saves big shipping dollars.

sounds kinda like flying stand-by....you'll get there....eventually....maybe....

Do you not just love our postal system? I mailed out a catalog party for November on October 17th to Oklahoma City. And again on the 31st. And again on November 6th. Not one of them got to the recipient! All three came back get this, December 2, 3 and 5th. All said the address did not exist. Funny. When I had to go down there I told the cabby the address, he took me right to it! And how does all our companies mail get there if it is the same address I used? That never gets returned! I mean come on. We get messed up by USPS and FedEx. I had so few problems with UPS that I now use them whenever I ship anything back to HO. I am hoping they may get the hint.

Related to Tracking Our Backordered Sheet Pan to Jenison

1. What is the estimated delivery time for the backordered sheet pan to Jenison?

The estimated delivery time for the backordered sheet pan to Jenison is currently 2-3 weeks. However, please keep in mind that this is an estimate and may be subject to change depending on various factors.

2. Can I track the shipment of my backordered sheet pan to Jenison?

Yes, once your sheet pan has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number and instructions on how to track the shipment. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the tracking information to become available.

3. Will I be notified if there are any delays with the backordered sheet pan to Jenison?

Yes, if there are any unexpected delays with the backordered sheet pan to Jenison, you will be notified via email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

4. Can I cancel my order for the backordered sheet pan to Jenison?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can cancel the order by contacting our customer service team. However, if the item has already been shipped, we are unable to cancel the order.

5. Is there a way to expedite the delivery of the backordered sheet pan to Jenison?

Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to expedite the delivery of backordered items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • almondfarm