• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I earn my Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker by selling over $1300 in February?

In summary, your first big sales party with Pampered Chef will be an exciting and fun event where you can learn about products, watch live demonstrations, and purchase exclusive items at a discounted price. To prepare for the party, invite guests, have a clean space, and familiarize yourself with products and promotions. As a hostess, you can earn rewards based on sales and potentially receive a special gift. To make the party successful, create a positive atmosphere and engage with guests, offering food and personal testimonies. And if you're interested, you can become a consultant by speaking with your host or consultant at the party.
ptejhe
Hi everyone!

I had my first $600+ show!! I am thrilled! I am really striving to earn my Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker by Feb. 28th! I've sold over $1200 this month and my goal is to sell $1300 in February. I have my first ever booth at the end of the month and I'm going to try a few tips that I learned from you all!

Thank you for letting me share!! WOOHOO!!

Tina

Way to go!

Congrats!! I remember when I first started!! I still get so excited about those great shows!!

Sounds like you are well on your way to achieving your goals!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats & GOOD JOB!

That is awesome!

Congrats to you!! Keep up the great work!

1. What should I expect at my first big sales party?

Your first big sales party with Pampered Chef will be an exciting and fun event! You can expect to learn about our products, watch live cooking demonstrations, and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive items at a discounted price. You will also have the chance to connect with other customers and potentially earn free products through our hostess rewards program.

2. How can I prepare for my first big sales party?

To prepare for your first big sales party, make sure to invite plenty of guests and have a clean and organized space for the event. You can also familiarize yourself with our products and their features, as well as any current promotions or discounts. Don't forget to have fun and be enthusiastic about sharing your love for Pampered Chef with your guests!

3. Can I earn rewards or discounts for hosting a first big sales party?

Yes, as a hostess for your first big sales party, you can earn free products, discounts, and other rewards based on the total sales from your party. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn. Plus, as a first-time hostess, you may also receive a special gift or bonus from Pampered Chef.

4. What are some tips for making my first big sales party successful?

Some tips for making your first big sales party successful include setting a positive and inviting atmosphere, having a variety of products on display, and actively engaging with your guests. You can also offer food and drinks, encourage guests to ask questions, and provide personal testimonies or reviews about your favorite Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I become a consultant after attending my first big sales party?

Yes, you can become a consultant after attending your first big sales party. In fact, many of our consultants started out as satisfied customers who fell in love with our products and decided to join our team. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, speak with your host or consultant at the party for more information on how to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
debbieskitchenhelper