• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trip Incentive Calculator Glitch?

In summary, to access the Trip Incentive Calculator on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and go to the "My Business" tab, then click on "Incentive Programs." The purpose of the calculator is to help consultants track their progress towards earning trips and other incentives. It is updated in real time and can also be used to track team members' progress. To use it effectively, input sales and bookings regularly, set realistic goals, and seek support from upline or fellow consultants.
jwpamp
My trip incentive calculator is off. I had 75,000 + points the other day and the Level 3 was highlighted. Now it's down to 73,600 and the box is no longer highlighted....anyone else having problems? I can't figure out where the extra points went to ---

That is WEIRD. Mine doesn't seem to have fluctuated at all. Did any of your shows get put on hold? Too bad you can't call the HO this weekend.

That happened to me awhile back, it took all my recruiting points off and I was freaking out! So I called HO and emailed them in panic...they told me it may be due to updating and to check back in a day or two...
They did return but I look at that report all the time and have never seen it go down.
It is weird but rest assure your points should return :)

1. How do I access the Trip Incentive Calculator on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the Trip Incentive Calculator, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Incentive Programs" and you will see the Trip Incentive Calculator listed.

2. What is the purpose of the Trip Incentive Calculator?

The Trip Incentive Calculator is a helpful tool designed to help Pampered Chef consultants track their progress towards earning trips and other incentives offered by the company.

3. How often is the Trip Incentive Calculator updated?

The Trip Incentive Calculator is updated in real time, meaning that any changes or updates to your sales and bookings will be reflected immediately in the calculator. It is recommended to check the calculator regularly to stay on top of your progress.

4. Can I use the Trip Incentive Calculator to track my team's progress as well?

Yes, the Trip Incentive Calculator can be used to track the progress of your team members as well. Simply select the option to view your team's progress from the drop-down menu on the calculator.

5. Are there any tips for using the Trip Incentive Calculator effectively?

To make the most of the Trip Incentive Calculator, be sure to accurately input your sales and bookings on a regular basis. Additionally, setting realistic goals and frequently checking your progress can help motivate you to reach your incentive goals. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and support in using the calculator effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • dannyzmom