• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Incentives Calculator for 2012 Trip: Coming Soon!

In summary, the incentive calculator for Irresistible Destinations 2012 should be available very soon. The TOT tracker for the Bronze, Silver, Gold & UL trips is not working, but the tracker for consultant specific trips is.
flemings99
Gold Member
Here's the response I got this morning re: incentives calc.

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The Incentive Trip Calculator for
Irresistible Destinations 2012 should be available very soon. Sorry for the delay in
having this posted on Consultant's Corner. Have a good day!

Ugggghhhhhh!!! My Feb reports are up this morning... on the 17th!!! There are only 12 days left in the month!

48 days into a new incentive and no way to track our progress??? Really?!?!

I know Deb! How can someone who has never earned a trip be excited and motivated when they can't even track for TOT. By the time the tracker is up it will be half through the time to earn the trip. Seeing the progress and numbers is a big motivator for a lot of people.

The TOT tracker is working, just not the tracker for the Bronze, Silver, Gold & UL trips. I had one of my girls send me the link to her TOT tracker a few nights ago to see if I could figure out a back door url to the other trips, but no such luck. :(And the really weird thing was that her tracker was consultant specific. Not a generic link like the paycheck stubs. When I started changing around numbers on the url, other consultant trackers popped up.

I know i read last night that it would be available in March (the calculator for ID trips) but now i have to find where I read that...it was on a document for the trips...

It's up! :chef:

finley1991 said:
It's up! :chef:

I forgot I had some TRIPLE points! Thank goodness, because my February is falling apart :( But I feel better now because I'm not as far behind as I thought I was.

:happyforyou::happyforyou:
Happy Dance. Love being able to check my numbers.

1. What is the purpose of the "Incentives Calculator for 2012 Trip: Coming Soon!"?

The purpose of the "Incentives Calculator for 2012 Trip: Coming Soon!" is to help individuals or businesses calculate the incentives or rewards they may receive for a trip planned in the year 2012.

2. How does the calculator work?

The calculator will ask for information such as the cost of the trip, the number of people going, and any discounts or promotions. It will then calculate the total incentives or rewards based on the provided information.

3. Is the calculator accurate?

While the calculator is designed to provide accurate results, it is always recommended to double check the calculations and incentives with the appropriate sources.

4. Can I use the calculator for any type of trip?

Yes, the calculator can be used for any type of trip as long as it takes place in the year 2012. However, it may not be applicable for trips that have already taken place or for future trips in different years.

5. Is the calculator free to use?

Yes, the "Incentives Calculator for 2012 Trip: Coming Soon!" is completely free to use for anyone who needs help calculating their incentives or rewards for a trip in 2012.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies