• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting...incentive Goals...

In summary, the goal you chose at the National Conference has been registered on the The Pampered Chef® Web site.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
The Choice is Yours incentive trip goal you chose at National Conference has been registered on The Pampered Chef® Web site. Thank you for visiting the incentive booth and sharing your choice.

If you wish to change your goal, please visit the Consultant's Incentive area of Consultant's Corner, The Choice is Yours option. Click on "Review or change your goal" in the left column. Having this information helps us to plan a wonderful program. Whether it's a Caribbean Cruise or a trip to Washington D.C. or London, the choice of destination for your incentive trip is at your fingertips!

The Pampered Chef® Meetings and Incentives Department

So, after receiving this, I went to look. It said my goal was Level 1 - $300 conference cash.

Actually my goal was 12,000 points which isn't level one because I that is my goal at my rate.

Wonder if anyone else had a goal like this...I know why they probably didn't accomodate it, but wonder if they even though about it...

I hate that the first level is at $23,000 to me it isn't really fair for those that are "part time". I work FT outside of PC, and usually only do 1-2 shows during the school year. I wish they had a "lower" bracket for us parttimers but at the same time I see how they want to reward those that work more.

Chef_2_Four said:
I hate that the first level is at $23,000 to me it isn't really fair for those that are "part time". I work FT outside of PC, and usually only do 1-2 shows during the school year. I wish they had a "lower" bracket for us parttimers but at the same time I see how they want to reward those that work more.

I hear ya on that one. I only do PC part time as well.

I wish we could just state a points goal for those same reasons as you. I'd rather meet my goal I set then not so why can't I set a goal I can strive for, yet still meet.

I'm shooting for Level 1, but I agree, I'd like to be able to set WHATEVER points goal we have. Guess that is the next email to HO!

I was so pumped to try to make the cruise this year and now it looks like I'll barely make the gift card! Part timer also.

I think it's crazy that they are increasing the points each year and yet so many are having a harder time booking shows or having high shows b/c of gas prices and whatever. I think it's great that they DO have a lower level (vs ONLY big trips b/c that's out of my reach right now). I WILL make level one. That's my goal and I'm definitely on track but level 2 is just SO far away!

Jules711 said:
I think it's crazy that they are increasing the points each year and yet so many are having a harder time booking shows or having high shows b/c of gas prices and whatever. I think it's great that they DO have a lower level (vs ONLY big trips b/c that's out of my reach right now). I WILL make level one. That's my goal and I'm definitely on track but level 2 is just SO far away!

Glad you will make level 1! I am no where close!! I am at 7000 something for points!

Chef_2_Four said:

I agree. When I started in 2005, level 1 was 15,000 pts & last year it was 18,000. This year it jumped all the way to 23,000. I think 7,000 pts is quite a jump for 2 years.

You know what, though? I have a friend that just started PartyLite and she has to have 200,000 points to earn a trip! :eek: And she didn't know if that was a trip for one or two! She earns one point for every dollar sold and 1000 points for every new consultant qualified! :eek:
Maybe it would be better to compare PC to other companies' incentive programs instead of comparing how it used to be. They are VERY generous and I earned Level One last year and am on track to earn Level One again this year and I am only part-time. I average 2-3 shows/month.

Actually, level 1 was 22,000 for this past year. I was really surprised that it went up this year.

I haven't earned a trip, yet. Just remember as you promote your points go down.

there is no way i can make my goal of level 2 ... i wont even be able to make level 1 probably .. .way out of reach me .. but who knows .. my hsuband is deploying, i will need extra shows to keep me busy while hes gone LOL

can someone post the levels?I can't access CC yet. My Director to be showed me the chart once, but I'd like to peek again. When does the point program run? What month to what month? I'm signing mid August so How would my goals work into my first year?

I got that email as well and I will earn Level 2. I need to turn in close to $4k each month but I plan on recruiting so it should make it easier. We'll see!!!:D

The Choice is Yours...
Consultant Level as of Dec 1, 2007

Consultant 23,000 56,000 78,000 110,000 (2)
Future Director 23,000 54,000 (1) 76,000 (2) 108,000 (3)
Director 23,000 52,000 (2) 74,000 (4) 100,000 (5)

1. What are the incentive goals for Pampered Chef consultants?

The incentive goals for Pampered Chef consultants vary depending on the current promotions and incentives offered by the company. These goals may include sales targets, recruiting goals, and team building objectives.

2. How can I track my progress towards meeting the incentive goals?

Pampered Chef provides a personalized online dashboard for consultants to track their progress towards meeting incentive goals. This dashboard includes real-time updates on sales, recruiting, and team building activities.

3. Are there rewards for meeting the incentive goals?

Yes, there are rewards for meeting incentive goals. These rewards can include product discounts, free products, and exclusive trips or events for top performers.

4. Can I set my own personal incentive goals?

While Pampered Chef provides company-wide incentive goals, consultants are also encouraged to set their own personal goals. These can be based on individual sales or team building targets, and can help motivate and drive success.

5. How often do the incentive goals change?

The incentive goals for Pampered Chef consultants may change throughout the year as new promotions and incentives are introduced. It is important for consultants to stay updated and adapt their goals accordingly to stay on track and maximize their rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gina M
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies