• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Reach Your Goal with Just One Recruit?

In summary, Morfia is trying to reach level 2 in recruits before her trip. Job and trip security are important to her.
MORFIA
Gold Member
I have one recruit and am waiting till tomorrow to sign him- Just a hobby
but it's all good! Just adding to that box of chocolates--How sweet it is--I need 3 total for the trip!! Nice there is a surprise not an incentive--I love surprises!!! Who else is in need for the recruits not points for this trip-

Christ Follower said:
Yay Morfia! That is awesome!

thanks I can do this!!!

Congrats, Morfia!!:party: I have one darn qualified recruit. I have one just one party away from qualifying and at least I will get to level one. I have had 3 sign this year that did not even qualify. Yes, my coaching is poor, but I also feel as if they had made up their minds that if they didn't make it, it wasn't any big deal to them.:grumpy:

I have one ready to sign and I am hoping to sign one or two more, but one must pick up the darn phone to do so! :mad: at myself!

I really was only interested in the Level 3 trips and there is no way I will be able to get to that number in recruits. Even if I did, I would not have the sales. Just not able to do it all with my full time job and now running cottages for my parents. I feel fortunate that I am able to balance it all as it is!

baychef said:
Congrats, Morfia!!:party: I have one darn qualified recruit. I have one just one party away from qualifying and at least I will get to level one. I have had 3 sign this year that did not even qualify. Yes, my coaching is poor, but I also feel as if they had made up their minds that if they didn't make it, it wasn't any big deal to them.:grumpy:

I have one ready to sign and I am hoping to sign one or two more, but one must pick up the darn phone to do so! :mad: at myself!

I really was only interested in the Level 3 trips and there is no way I will be able to get to that number in recruits. Even if I did, I would not have the sales. Just not able to do it all with my full time job and now running cottages for my parents. I feel fortunate that I am able to balance it all as it is!

is level 2 in reach? You can do it--I think I will go for 4 this month!! Job and trip security!!
Come with me PICK UP THE PHONE--I have been connecting with people all day!!

You gotta get PUMPED!

Make this your mantra!
Pick
Up
My
Phone
Every
Day

Chef Kearns said:
You gotta get PUMPED!

Make this your mantra!
Pick
Up
My
Phone
Every
Day

That's GOOD!!! I need to do that too.

1. What is "A Sweet Surprise!"?

"A Sweet Surprise!" is a decadent dessert mix offered by Pampered Chef. It is a quick and easy way to create delicious treats at home.

2. What ingredients are included in "A Sweet Surprise!"?

The mix includes all the dry ingredients needed to make the dessert, such as flour, sugar, and cocoa powder. You will need to add a few additional ingredients, such as eggs and butter, to complete the recipe.

3. Is "A Sweet Surprise!" gluten-free?

Unfortunately, "A Sweet Surprise!" is not gluten-free. It contains wheat flour as one of the main ingredients.

4. How many servings does "A Sweet Surprise!" make?

The mix makes about 12 servings, depending on the size of the dessert you choose to make. You can adjust the recipe to make more or less, depending on your needs.

5. Can I customize "A Sweet Surprise!" with different add-ins?

Absolutely! "A Sweet Surprise!" is a versatile mix that can be customized with your favorite add-ins, such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisagoins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisagoins
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • OhmyDLM