• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Incentives Calculator...

In summary, the recruit who went inactive before she qualified will not receive the recruiting points if she becomes active again.
AJPratt
Silver Member
So, I have this recruit who went inactive before she qualified. She has been trying really hard and I'm hoping she'll come trough. So, my question is: When she does qualify, will I get recruiting points, or since she went inactive, won't I? Just trying to work my plan for the incentive trip!

From my understanding if they go inavtive before qualifying you will not receive the points. Now this is what I have been told, I have not seen it in black and white.

pamperedalf said:
From my understanding if they go inavtive before qualifying you will not receive the points. Now this is what I have been told, I have not seen it in black and white.
Yes, that is correct. It says it in the incentive program rules. It's a bummer! I have someone in that same situation.:(

Recruit another to replace her points!

Thanks for the info. I'm working to recruit! My goal is to quit my full time job and to do that I know I need to promote.

I don't have any advice, but I just wanted to say sorry that happened to you!! You can always recruit another, but your one recuit can earn you more money in the future!

gilliandanielle said:
I don't have any advice, but I just wanted to say sorry that happened to you!! You can always recruit another, but your one recuit can earn you more money in the future!
Once she gets rolling I know she's going to be great.

Just rememberthat it takes two to earn from your recruits. You need that Furture Director status to get the 1%. However, after listening to you here and elsewhere, you will find someone else to take their place. I gotta have someone attend a few of my shows because I have no idea why I can't even get a nibble. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!
What I thought was just awful, was that I had someone get interested then told me no. Guess why? Because she enjoyed my shows so much she didn't want to compete with me and because she knew she would miss my shows with her. I wasn't sure how to react to that at all.

Well John, maybe you just need to quit being so darn fun, then maybe she would want to join your team instead of having you at her house all the time, lol.

Ha, Ha, I don't know what I would think about that either. Wouldn't know if I would want to feel blessed or offended, lol.

If that first one would qualify, I would be a FD, but it just hasn't happened yet. John, I'm sure your shows are great! Perhaps someone who lives closer can give you some insight.

John, tell her that less than 2% of the population has even heard of PC and that there are plenty of people so you wouldn't be competing. Then tempt her with the July secret recuiting promo!!

What is the Incentives Calculator and how does it work?

The Incentives Calculator is a tool that helps Pampered Chef consultants determine their potential earnings and bonuses based on their sales and team performance. It takes into account various factors such as sales volume, team size, and promotions to give an accurate estimate of incentives.

Is the Incentives Calculator accurate?

Yes, the Incentives Calculator is regularly updated with the latest compensation plan and is designed to give a realistic estimate of earnings. However, it is important to note that actual earnings may vary depending on individual performance and other factors.

Can I use the Incentives Calculator before joining Pampered Chef?

The Incentives Calculator is only available to current Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in joining our team, please reach out to a consultant or contact our consultant support team for more information.

How often should I use the Incentives Calculator?

The Incentives Calculator can be used as often as you like, but we recommend using it at least once a month to track your progress and adjust your goals accordingly. It can also be helpful to use before making any major business decisions.

Can I share the results of the Incentives Calculator with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share the results of the Incentives Calculator with your team or potential recruits. This can help them understand the earning potential of Pampered Chef and motivate them to reach their own goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jendill
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies