• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

IPT Not Updating? Status Change to FD? Questions Answered

In summary, there could be a few reasons why your IPT is not updating, such as technical issues, slow internet connection, or incorrect login credentials. You can try refreshing the page or logging out and logging back in, but if the issue persists, please contact customer support for further assistance. "Status Change to FD" means that your order has been changed to "Fulfilled" status and is on its way to being shipped. Only the team can change the order status to FD for accuracy and efficiency. The time it takes for an order status to change varies, but if it takes longer than 1-2 business days, please contact customer support. Unfortunately, no refunds can be issued for orders in "FD" status, but customer support
Jennie4PC
Is the IPT not updated for anyone or is it just me? I submitted 2 shows on the 2 and 3rd of Feb and they are not showing up. It does show up in the incentive calculator. Also should my status be chnged to FD? I have 2 recruits 1 has been doing this since May but didnt submit anything last month and 1 just signed in Jan. I also have one who will be signing after her show tonight. I know that has nothing to do with the status but I am excited. Get these 2 qualified then all I have is 2 more to get my recruiting requirments done or Disney World.

Hey Jennie!!

First off, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your status will update on or around the 10th of the month to say FD. I'm not sure why your shows aren't updating though. SOrry!

Thanks Kristi

Hi there! It looks like there may be a delay in the IPT system for some consultants, as I have seen a few others mention similar issues. I would suggest reaching out to the Home Office or your upline for more information on when the system will be updated. As for your status, it may take a little while for it to be changed to FD, especially with the system delay. Congratulations on your two new recruits and good luck with your upcoming show! Keep up the great work and you'll have those recruiting requirements met in no time. And how exciting about the possibility of earning a trip to Disney World! Keep us updated on your progress. Happy cooking!

1. Why is my IPT not updating?

There could be a few reasons why your IPT is not updating. It could be due to a technical issue on our end, a slow internet connection, or incorrect login credentials. Please try refreshing the page or logging out and logging back in. If the issue persists, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

2. What does "Status Change to FD" mean?

"Status Change to FD" means that your order has been changed to "Fulfilled" status. This means that your order has been processed and is on its way to being shipped to you. You should receive a shipping confirmation email shortly.

3. Can I change my order status to FD myself?

No, only our team can change the order status to FD. This is to ensure that your order is processed accurately and efficiently. If you have any concerns about your order status, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support.

4. How long does it usually take for an order status to change to FD?

The time it takes for an order status to change to FD varies depending on the product availability and shipping location. In most cases, it takes 1-2 business days for the order status to change. If you have been waiting longer than that, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

5. Can I get a refund if my order status is "FD"?

Unfortunately, we cannot issue a refund for an order that has already been fulfilled. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact our customer support and we will do our best to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefJWarren
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies