• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do When Your Team Wants to Change Your Recognition Program?

the goal. No problem If Greg lets us all have them, you enter your numbers and it makes a chart appropriate to...the goal.
Okay so I did something at least today. I picked up my old kettlebell (the lightest one we have - 4kg) and did 2 sets of easy moves (total of 40 squats) which is something. I'm hoping it at least balances out the leftover cookies I had after lunch.

I don't think I will be starting officially yet. We have the biggest loser starting up at church this month and I really don't want to start LOSING till I do my first weigh in.

I know that sounds crazy, but there's money in it if our team wins so there you go.

My goal for now is to not gain any more weight and get my plan set up. I'll keep you posted on my official start date.

I would love to be a part of this. I think I would like to start my goal at 20 lbs and go from there . . .

I should have read this before yesterday morning . . . there are still cookies at work . . . I thought I needed to eat 3 of them.

I will do better today!

Christ Follower said:
I don't think I will be starting officially yet. We have the biggest loser starting up at church this month and I really don't want to start LOSING till I do my first weigh in.

I know that sounds crazy, but there's money in it if our team wins so there you go.

My goal for now is to not gain any more weight and get my plan set up. I'll keep you posted on my official start date.

Good for you! I hope your team wins:cheerleader::cheerleader: I have to start now, I have way too much to lose, gotta get going. Well, Monday.

Should we each start a loser journal so we can keep track of things? I'm going to pick up a scale today so I can get a base score if nothing else.

lkprescott said:
Should we each start a loser journal so we can keep track of things? I'm going to pick up a scale today so I can get a base score if nothing else.

BTW, I ask cuz I like Friday's journal and think it's a good idea to keep us all motivated and keep on each other's progress and to help with :cheerleader:

Thought folks might find this site helpful in their desires to lose weight: http://www.thedailyplate.com/

I never put my name in on this one;)

Guess I should pay attention and get on more often... then maybe I wouldn't miss things;) I have my ticker in my siggy.

JaimeQ said:
Guess I should pay attention and get on more often... then maybe I wouldn't miss things;) I have my ticker in my siggy.

WOW! You already lost 5 lbs?:cheerleader:

Keep up the good works ladies!!!

I've been a member of LF since almost the beginning, but am just now really checking things out as I've weened myself from the "other" board! I'm excited to have a community to share my goals with.

2 weeks ago, I crossed the line from "severly obese" to "moderately obese" (according to the Biggest Loser website). That was REALLY exciting for me.

My DH is in Iraq, and I'd really like to get most of the weight off before he comes home in July. I really haven't adjusted my eating, just my excercise, so I know as I begin making changes (more fresh fruit/vegis, whole grains, lower fat), I'll really begin to drop...at least that's my hope.

Thanks for starting this...

Me :)

P.S. How do I get the tracker picture to show up? I love that site!!! but can't figure it out. I copied the bbCode, but what you see is what I get. Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks...

<h2>1. How does the recognition program work?</h2><p>Each month, consultants can earn roses for various achievements, such as submitting a show, having the highest sales, bookings, or show average, earning a PC incentive, recruiting new team members, and promoting to higher levels within the company. The roses are given out at a monthly meeting and consultants can earn multiple roses depending on their accomplishments.</p><h2>2. How much does each rose cost?</h2><p>On average, each rose costs about $0.60 and can be purchased at Costco. </p><h2>3. What is the main issue with the current recognition program?</h2><p>The dilemma is that some consultants are requesting to receive their earned roses even if they cannot attend the monthly meeting. This goes against the current rule that states consultants must attend the meeting to receive their recognition. </p><h2>4. How can this issue be addressed without setting a precedent?</h2><p>One possible solution is to politely remind consultants that attendance at the monthly meeting is a requirement for receiving recognition. This keeps the standard consistent and reinforces the importance of attending the meeting. Alternatively, the consultant can arrange for someone else to pick up their roses at the meeting if they are unable to attend.</p><h2>5. How can this issue be addressed without coming off as harsh or bitter?</h2><p>It may be helpful to explain the reasoning behind the rule and how it benefits both the consultant and the team as a whole. This can be done in a friendly and understanding manner, while still maintaining the rule that recognition is only given at the monthly meeting. Additionally, acknowledging the consultant's accomplishments and thanking them for their understanding can help soften the message. </p>

1. How does the recognition program work?

Each month, consultants can earn roses for various achievements, such as submitting a show, having the highest sales, bookings, or show average, earning a PC incentive, recruiting new team members, and promoting to higher levels within the company. The roses are given out at a monthly meeting and consultants can earn multiple roses depending on their accomplishments.

2. How much does each rose cost?

On average, each rose costs about $0.60 and can be purchased at Costco.

3. What is the main issue with the current recognition program?

The dilemma is that some consultants are requesting to receive their earned roses even if they cannot attend the monthly meeting. This goes against the current rule that states consultants must attend the meeting to receive their recognition.

4. How can this issue be addressed without setting a precedent?

One possible solution is to politely remind consultants that attendance at the monthly meeting is a requirement for receiving recognition. This keeps the standard consistent and reinforces the importance of attending the meeting. Alternatively, the consultant can arrange for someone else to pick up their roses at the meeting if they are unable to attend.

5. How can this issue be addressed without coming off as harsh or bitter?

It may be helpful to explain the reasoning behind the rule and how it benefits both the consultant and the team as a whole. This can be done in a friendly and understanding manner, while still maintaining the rule that recognition is only given at the monthly meeting. Additionally, acknowledging the consultant's accomplishments and thanking them for their understanding can help soften the message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • janetupnorth