• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Incentive Points

In summary, sales of cookware (both sets of stainless) by hosts in February that were motivated by 60% off items from the host and past host in December would not count toward the Home Office's incentive.
pamperedtara
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we get incentive points for past host/host discounts?? I have SEVERAL Feb shows where the host & past host are excited about the 2 60% off items. I know of 2 hosts that are planning to buy cookware (both sets of Stainless!) I know they aren't commisionable sales, but double incentive points would be nice!!!

1. Sales
For each $1 collected in commissionable sales submitted and received in the Home Office, you earn one point in this incentive.

We don't earn commission on host specials so they would not be points added toward the incentive. Sorry.

Oh well, it was a nice thought! Thanks for the info!

I emailed HO about this. If half price combos, & 60% off items at least counted for the incentive trips; I would have easily earned the cruise last year. Even if we can't get commission on them, I wish they counted for the incentives!

I sold a ton of cookware last September and didn't earn a dime on any of it. Phooey! But I did get some great POR points and some great cookware for my own kitchen because of it.

When I talk to a host about using their half priced items, I make it known that I don't make commission on it so I'm not trying to push them into buying higher priced items just showing them the great value they can get.

lacychef said:
I emailed HO about this. If half price combos, & 60% off items at least counted for the incentive trips; I would have easily earned the cruise last year. Even if we can't get commission on them, I wish they counted for the incentives!
That is a good point Lacy - I think I'll email HO about it too. After all, the reason they booked and held their shows to begin with was because of those great host deals! And for months like last September, where the past host got the 60% off cookware too - it would really help! All of my hosts had shows that were close to or above $400 in sales, but my show avg. was $285!:D

I make it known that I don't make commission on it so I'm not trying to push them into buying higher priced items just showing them the great value they can get.

Good point. I'll remember that.

Even if we can't get commission on them, I wish they counted for the incentives!

I agree. But I'd like the commission on it too if HO is feeling generous. :D

What are incentive points?

Incentive points are rewards given to Pampered Chef consultants for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. These points can be redeemed for free products, business supplies, and other perks.

How do I earn incentive points?

There are various ways to earn incentive points, such as selling products, recruiting new consultants, and participating in training and development programs. The more successful you are in your business, the more points you can earn.

Do incentive points expire?

Yes, incentive points do have an expiration date. Typically, points will expire at the end of the current Pampered Chef season, which runs from January to December.

Can I transfer my incentive points to someone else?

No, incentive points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the consultant who earned them.

How do I redeem my incentive points?

You can redeem your points by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and selecting the "Redeem Points" option. From there, you can browse the available rewards and choose which ones you would like to redeem your points for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Intrepid_Chef