• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 90 Days and $5204 in Sales - Thanks to This Wonderful Community!

In summary, Laura earned $500 PC and has her order all filled for her kit enhancement. She plans to be a future director on this site.
AnthemChef
Sorry, but I am so happy that I had to share!

Yesterday was my 90th day... and I put in two parties (which took a week to close) last night to put me at $5204!!!!! This was SO way and above the goals I had set for myself. And - I got one recruit, who is on her way to qualifying! I'm hoping to be a Future Director very soon.

I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone on this site. I have learned so much just by reading everyone else's questions - what an amazing community!

Wow!!! You are doing awesome. Congrats.

Congratulations Laura, you're off on a great start!

WOW, Laura!!! CONGRATULATIONS and Keep On Rockin!

Way to go!!!

Great job! How many PC$ is that?

Congratulations on your new journey with Pampered Chef!! Hope the best in the best in days to come! Keep up the good work.. :thumbup:

That is fantastic, keep up the momentum!!

:balloon: Laura that is awesome!!!!:balloon:

I read that too fast and thought you were 90 Years old! :) Had to re-read! Congratulations, great start!!!

A big WAHOO to you!

Addie4TLC said:
I read that too fast and thought you were 90 Years old! :) Had to re-read! Congratulations, great start!!!

I thought the exact same thing:eek: !

Congratulations on an awesome start!

pamperedlinda said:
Great job! How many PC$ is that?

I'm curious too - that is a WONDERFUL start!

Addie4TLC said:

I also thought the same thing and had to do a double look. Great Job!!

WAY TO GO!!!

That is totally amazing!

I want to know how much PC$$ you have to spend, too!

lol... not 90 - just 26 ;)

I earned $500 PC, plus another $50 when my recruit qualifies (which should be in February). I already have my order all filled for my kit enhancement... my hubby was excited to get to pick things out of the catalog :)

Way to go, Laura! What an excellent start - you're sure to be successful in your business - best wishes for continued success!

WHoo hooo congrats! Keep up the momentum!

Thanks everyone for your support and sweet comments :)

AWESOME ~ CONGRATS!

WOW, Laura!!! :thumbup:

WONDERFUL!!! :sing:

Keep it up!!! ;)

This is a great place, isn't it? I agree with you! I'm so glad I discovered this forum! I have learned a lot from here!!!

THANKS, everyone!

Great job! Wonderful start!!!

Related to Celebrating 90 Days and $5204 in Sales - Thanks to This Wonderful Community!

What is "Celebrating 90 Days and $5204 in Sales - Thanks to This Wonderful Community!"?

This is a milestone that Pampered Chef consultants reach after 90 days of being in business and achieving $5204 in sales. It is an opportunity for consultants to celebrate their hard work and success with the support of the Pampered Chef community.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up on our website or through a current consultant. Once you sign up, you will have access to training, resources, and support from our community to help you start your business.

What does the Pampered Chef community offer for consultants?

The Pampered Chef community offers consultants a supportive network of like-minded individuals who are passionate about cooking, hosting parties, and building successful businesses. We also provide training, resources, and incentives to help our consultants reach their goals.

What are the benefits of reaching "Celebrating 90 Days and $5204 in Sales"?

Reaching this milestone means that you have successfully launched your business and have achieved a significant level of sales. This accomplishment can bring a sense of pride and confidence, and also opens up opportunities for increased earnings and recognition within the Pampered Chef community.

What tips do you have for consultants to reach "Celebrating 90 Days and $5204 in Sales"?

To reach this milestone, we recommend that you attend training sessions, connect with other consultants for support and advice, and consistently promote your business through hosting parties and sharing your passion for cooking with others. It's also important to set goals and track your progress to stay motivated and focused on reaching this milestone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Wildhorse1202