• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 90 Days with Pampered Chef & #9 Ranking!

In summary, Melissa passed the halfway point to earning $15,000 in PC dollars and she is off to a great start.
Melissa78
Gold Member
Hard to believe you all have been stuck with me for over 90 days now as yesterday was my official 90th day with PC. I'm a bit disappointed with my results only because I had set higher goals for myself however, I am quite happy to report that I just checked and I was ranked #9 for new consultants in their first 90 days. My goal was to be closer to #1 (yes I'm one of those people...) but I'll take top 10. I only have myself to blame for my poor August. In the end, I still ended up with $700 in PC Dollars and passed the halfway point to $15k. A big THANKS to all of you for your help and support during this time period. You, your help, kindness, ideas & talents are all very much appreciated! :balloon:

Way to go Melissa...what an AWESOME start to your business!!!

OMG $700 PC dollars?? You have NOTHING to be disappointed in!! Congrats!

I am jealous! I just finished my first 30 days and I have had far to many hang ups and am wowed at your success! Way to go! You have nothing to be disappointed in! I to set high goals and then had life get in my way! Just means I will have to work extra hard in the next 60 days! Keep your spririts up you rock!!!!

That's awesome Melissa! Enjoy spending your $700 PC dollars. That's how much my first recruit earned in her first 90 days and she sure had fun spending them all.

Oh my! That is fantastic!!!! Way to go! You are on fire! Have fun spending the PC$!!! :)

You're off to a great start! Congratulations.

That's GREAT! Definitely give yourself a pat on the back and have somebody (husband, significant other, mom, dad, sibling, best friend ... SOMEBODY) take you out & celebrate!!!

That is awesome! I hope I can do as good as you!

Thanks all! It's been fun! I wish I had my PC dollars to spend on fun stuff however I only have a little left as I have bought all of my supplies with PCD (for summer and f/w). I think I'll cry when I have to buy them myself. I'm hoping to be set thru at least Christmas. Fortunately, there's not a lot left in the catalog that I need for shows so now as I have the opportunity I'll get something here and there but most likely I won't even use my kit enhancement month. Somehow I gotta figure out to snag a recruit by the end of the year so that I can hopefully try to earn free NC registration...90 days and no luck at all in the recruiting area. My other goal is to hit $15k by the end of the year. Thanks again! Without all of you, I wouldn't be nearly as successful. Maybe now I can learn how to recruit. :)

1. How did Pampered Chef achieve a #9 ranking?

Pampered Chef achieved a #9 ranking through hard work, dedication, and the support of our amazing consultants and customers. We are constantly striving to improve and provide the best products and services to our community.

2. What does "Celebrating 90 Days with Pampered Chef" mean?

This phrase refers to a milestone in our company's growth and success. We are celebrating 90 days of being ranked #9, which is a testament to our strong team and loyal customers.

3. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other companies?

Pampered Chef is unique in that we offer high-quality kitchen tools and products, along with the opportunity for individuals to start their own business as a consultant. Our focus on building strong relationships and empowering our consultants sets us apart from other companies.

4. How can I get involved with Pampered Chef?

There are a few ways to get involved with Pampered Chef. You can become a consultant and start your own business, host a party and earn free products, or simply shop our catalog for your own kitchen needs. We welcome anyone who is passionate about cooking and building community.

5. What can we expect from Pampered Chef in the future?

We are constantly innovating and finding new ways to improve our products and services. We are committed to our mission of bringing people together in the kitchen and will continue to provide top-notch products and opportunities for our consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Debala715
  • AmieCream
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AmieCream
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies