• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

90 Days Are Up, I Hit More Goals Than Expected!

You can earn PC Dollars in June... just sell $6000 or more in products and you will 5% in PC $!!:DYay! I've got $2300 for June already, I think. ;) I submitted a fundraiser yesterday, so that will go towards June or will it go to May? I'm over $7000 in sales and my 90 days ends the 6th of June. WooHoo! I just earned $200 PC bucks too!It depends on the date of the show. If it was dated in p3 as a june show it counts to june.Nope. Dated for May and had May specials.
RoseAndrews
I got my official congrats on 90 days from HO. I had no idea I would have hit $5,000 in career sales and a recruit in these 3 months. This is a lesson learned about not selling myself short and setting higher goals!

Thank you for ALL for the inspiration and encouragement of this group. You have helped me maintain my excitement about my business!:D:D

Anything is possible!

Rose

Holy moly! Congratulations and continued success to you!

Lots of PC$ for you!!

WooHoo! Congratulations!!! :D

Wow! Congratulations!

Whoot congratulations! I am still in my 90 days and hoping to get 100 more pc $ so my kit enhancement will be free. I have been spending PC $ on supplies so I need these last 100 PC $ in the next 18 days to cover what I want in my kit enhancement. It is awesome that the rewards for 90 days are so great. I have been super motivated and I have some bookings in July and August already. I am going to be so sad when PC $ go away through. :-/

Tracy99 said:
Whoot congratulations! I am still in my 90 days and hoping to get 100 more pc $ so my kit enhancement will be free. I have been spending PC $ on supplies so I need these last 100 PC $ in the next 18 days to cover what I want in my kit enhancement. It is awesome that the rewards for 90 days are so great. I have been super motivated and I have some bookings in July and August already.

I am going to be so sad when PC $ go away through. :-/

You can earn PC Dollars in June... just sell $6000 or more in products and you will 5% in PC $!!:D

Yay! I've got $2300 for June already, I think. ;) I submitted a fundraiser yesterday, so that will go towards June or will it go to May? I'm over $7000 in sales and my 90 days ends the 6th of June. WooHoo! I just earned $200 PC bucks too!

It depends on the date of the show. If it was dated in p3 as a june show it counts to june.

Nope. Dated for May and had May specials. :( Just had to submit in June, since they didn't get their orders together in time to finish it in May. Oh well. I'll figure this all out someday......

Hmm....it's not showing up in my May stats in Consultant Connection and is showing in June. Both the sales and the commission are showing in June.

Well the commission will show for june. I just know for the past specials it has always said something like held and submitted between may 1-31. Know what I mean? Not sure what the sell a thon sale rules are without looking.

For sell-a-thon it has to be held and submit in June for it to count. So while the sales that were from May shows will show up as your June sales they will not count for Sell-A-Thon... there is really no benefit to you to wait to submit a show so I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS tell hosts that they need to submit by the end of the month or they will get the next months host and guest specials.

I wish they would give us a choice as to whether we want pc $$ or just real $$... sometimes just having a choice makes it better for everyone all around. don't get me wrong, I love having pc $$ sometimes, but sometimes, I would love to be able to have cash for misc stuff needed outside of the PC world. Just saying.

DeniseCal said:
I wish they would give us a choice as to whether we want pc $$ or just real $$... sometimes just having a choice makes it better for everyone all around. don't get me wrong, I love having pc $$ sometimes, but sometimes, I would love to be able to have cash for misc stuff needed outside of the PC world. Just saying.
Well, but not spending your REAL cash on supplies you need for PC biz, you in essence are getting real money- because it's not having to leave your pocket! If they did that choice, they could give you $100 PC bucks or $25 real cash. Their cost on products is obviously lower- so giving you $100 PC is better for them, and ultimately better for YOU because that's $100 you WON'T be spending out of your real cash. If they gave you real cash, it's going to be significantly less in amount because of overhead, etc....so you'll end up having to spend more on business supplies you might need later.So if you look at it that way, you get the better end of the deal! Just may not seem like it on the surface at first.

1. How did you exceed your goals in just 90 days?

I prioritized my tasks, set realistic goals, and put in extra effort to ensure that I met or even exceeded them. I also sought guidance and feedback from my mentor to continuously improve my performance.

2. What motivated you to achieve more than expected?

I am driven by a strong determination to succeed and a desire to constantly challenge myself. The support and encouragement from my team also played a crucial role in motivating me to push beyond my limits.

3. What challenges did you face during the 90-day period?

I faced various challenges such as time constraints, unexpected obstacles, and a steep learning curve. However, I remained resilient and adaptable, constantly finding ways to overcome these challenges and stay on track towards my goals.

4. Did you have a specific strategy or approach to achieve your goals?

Yes, I developed a detailed plan with specific action steps and deadlines to keep myself organized and focused. I also made sure to stay accountable and regularly review my progress to make necessary adjustments.

5. What advice do you have for others looking to achieve their goals in a short timeframe?

Set clear and achievable goals, create a plan, and stay disciplined and dedicated. Seek support and guidance from mentors or colleagues, and celebrate even small successes to stay motivated. Also, be open to learning and adapting as you go, and never give up on your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pamperedlinda