• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Earnings: Tips for Motivating Your First Recruits after 90 Days

In summary, "Recruits 90 Days" is a program that helps individuals new to the workforce or transitioning to a new career successfully navigate their first 90 days on the job. Anyone in these situations can participate in the program, which covers topics such as workplace etiquette, communication skills, time management, and goal setting. The program is 90 days long with new content and activities released weekly, and there is no cost to participate. Active engagement throughout the 90 days is encouraged to fully benefit from the resources and support provided.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just noticed that my first recruits 90 days are up 1/2. Does HO send an email reminding them of this? I feel bad for her but she hasn't been very personal about her business (not coming to meetings, returning phone calls, etc) but I wanted to encourage her to the rest of the PC$ she can earn before her 90 days are up. But I also don't want to sound like I'm hounding her.

i don't think they do send a notice. I would simply drop her an email gently reminding her of everything she still has the ability to earn. She can take it as she will.

My recruits are always aware of their 30/90 notice since I do weekly coaching calls throughout their 90 ~ calls, emails, notes in the mail...keep those dates in front of them! Good luck!

I believe I got an email, (my 90 is up on 12/22). Every time I earn another reward (PC dollars) it has a date reminder on it.

I don't think it is pushy. Look at her IPC, and see how many shows and $ away she is from another $50 PC bucks and call her. Be excited and let her know how close she is to earning! I love to hear from my recruiter, and I keep close contact with my recruits. I find it motivating and helpful.

Hi there! Congratulations on reaching the 90-day mark with your first recruits! It's great to see that you are already thinking about how to motivate them to continue their success with Pampered Chef. To answer your question, HO does not typically send out reminders for the 90-day mark, so it's up to us as consultants to remind and encourage our team members. I completely understand your concern about not wanting to come across as hounding your recruit. One approach you can take is to reach out to them in a friendly and supportive manner. Let them know that their 90 days are almost up and remind them of the potential earnings they can still achieve in this time frame. You can also offer to help them with anything they may need to reach their goals. It's important to remember that everyone has their own pace and style of running their business. While it may seem like your recruit has not been very involved, they may still be working behind the scenes. It's important to continue supporting and encouraging them, but also respect their approach to their business. I wish you and your recruit all the best in the remaining days of their 90-day period. Keep up the great work and continue motivating and inspiring your team!

What is "Recruits 90 Days"?

"Recruits 90 Days" is a program designed to help individuals who are new to the workforce or transitioning to a new career successfully navigate the first 90 days of their new job.

Who can participate in "Recruits 90 Days"?

Anyone who is new to the workforce or starting a new job can participate in "Recruits 90 Days". This includes recent graduates, individuals changing careers, or those returning to the workforce after a break.

What does the program cover?

The program covers a variety of topics including workplace etiquette, communication skills, time management, and goal setting. It also provides resources for personal and professional development.

How long is the program?

The program is 90 days long, with new content and activities being released each week. Participants are encouraged to actively engage in the program throughout the entire 90 days to fully benefit from the resources and support provided.

Is there a cost to participate in "Recruits 90 Days"?

There is no cost to participate in "Recruits 90 Days". It is a free program designed to support individuals in their first 90 days of a new job or career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • Sheila