• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First 90 Days: Boost Your Bookings and Earnings with These Tips

In summary, the "First 90 Days" book is a comprehensive guide for new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants, offering practical tips and strategies for building a successful business during the first 90 days. It provides advice on approaching potential hosts, creating a booking plan, and following up with customers for future bookings. The book is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants and can be useful for consultants of any direct sales company. It can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website, independent consultants, and select bookstores and online retailers.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, I do not completely understand..

Let's say I have 12 shows in my first 90 days ( which I actually already have scheduled..)...AND 4 of those will be in my first 30 days..

Does that mean I would earn $150 PCS for the 12 shows..PLUS $50 b/c 4 were in the first 30 days??

When i see the separate chart for the 30 days..I just wasn't sure..

yes:)
Same for earnings!

ok ! I appreciate it....

curious
what does a new recruit get in her first 90days?

way up here in canada lol we getthe following in our first 90days
-$100 pc $ for every recruit + 2000 trip pts
-$100 pc$ for every 4 shows submitted
plus $100 pc $ for every 4 shows in our first 30days max to $200
-$100 pc $ for hitting $5,000 in salesand another for $10,000
-and 5000 trip pts when we qualify

so if we actually did do the 3-2-1 like we are supposed (2 shows per week and 1 recruit per month) to we could earn:

$1300 pc$ and have earned almost half the trip to paris for 1

geez wish i had figured that out in my first 90days :(

Last edited:

Hi there! I completely understand your confusion. The first 30 days bonus is an additional $50 on top of the $150 PCS for the 12 shows in your first 90 days. So in total, you would earn $200 PCS for those 12 shows. The separate chart for the 30 days is just to show the breakdown of the bonus. I hope that clarifies things for you. Keep up the great work with your scheduled shows! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to First 90 Days: Boost Your Bookings and Earnings with These Tips

What is the "First 90 Days" book all about?

The "First 90 Days" book is a comprehensive guide for new Pampered Chef consultants, providing tips and strategies for building a successful business during the first 90 days.

How can the "First 90 Days" book help me with bookings?

The book offers practical advice on how to approach potential hosts, how to create a booking plan, and how to follow up with customers to secure future bookings.

Can I use the "First 90 Days" book even if I'm an experienced consultant?

Yes, the book is helpful for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable insights and techniques for increasing bookings and growing your business.

Is the "First 90 Days" book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the book can be useful for consultants of any direct sales company. The strategies and techniques can be applied to any business in the direct sales industry.

Where can I purchase the "First 90 Days" book?

The book can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants. It is also available at select bookstores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies