• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Get Both 30 and 90 Day Bonuses?

In summary, Erin was not happy that her recruiter did not let her know about the bonuses. She missed out on $400-$500 in PC dollars because she did not have her first show until after the first 30 days were over. She now understands what to tell her potential recruits and is excited to earn back the PC dollars she missed out on.
cookingmommy
I was wondering if someone can answer this for me. Since my recruiter didn't really help me out by not letting me know about these bonuses.

When you have your shows/sales/recruits in the first 30 days do you get both the 30 day bonus and the 90 day bonus? So for example if you have four shows, 1250 in sales, and 1 recruit would you get $300 for the 30 day bonus and $150 for the 90 day bonus?

I have a potential recruit lead and I want to be able to encourage correctly.

Thanks.

yes you get both bonuses...90 and 30

That is wonderful for new recruits. That makes me so mad that my recruiter let me sign up knowing that I was going to send my kit to CT and that I wouldn't be there for 5 weeks. I missed out on $400-500 in PC dollars. That stinks. Well, at least I know what to tell my potential recruits now. Thanks JAE!!!

I totally know what you mean. My recruiter told me nothing either. I read it when I received the info. I thought my first show dictated when my first 30/90 days started. I didn't have my first show for two weeks after I received my kit and I scheduled my shows one a week for the first four weeks plus two catalog shows. The catty shows helped once I pushed those hosts to close by my 30th day. My 5th and 6th shows didn't go in until after the first 30 were over. Live and learn. You will be a better recruiter/trainer because of it, and your recruits will be better consultants because of it.

Thanks..I hope so. It is still a bummer. I guess you're right...live and learn. I still would have liked the extra PC dollars from the 30 days. I didn't get any. I arrived home on May 28th and my first show was June 1st. I thought I was on top of it. I will be a better recruiter/trainer because of it. Heck, I have already been a better one with the few potentials I have and have had that didn't even follow through.

Good for you. You will earn it back once you become a great teaching Future Director and Director.

Erin,

It is not quite right.... You would get $350 all told.
For each four shows you would get the $50 for your 90 days, plus an additional $50 for the 30 Day Bonus.
For each 1250 in sales you would get the $50 for your 90 days, plus an additional $50 for the 30 Day Bonus.
For the new recruit you would get $50 for you 90 days, plus an additional $100 for the 30 Day Bonus.
Still a great deal! I am so excited~ I earned $300 in my first thirty days and my name is currently on the top 50 in new consultant sales and shows!!
I am so sorry this wasn't explained to you! I guess it is somewhat new~ not an excuse though. You'll have to make up for it by keeping up that kick butt show total you have listed there~!
You can look at the program at CC. After you sign in, from the main page, there is a section in the top right called "New Consultant". If you click on the "New Consultant's Rewards Brochure" you can get all the details.

All the info is also explained very clearly in your "Your Guide to a successful business" binder, page 4, 5 and 6.

Erin I'm sorry you didn’t have all the information when you got started.
Think about it this way, you’re going to make sure all your recruits know what to do to get the most from their 30 and 90 days. You're going to be a great trainer.

Related to Do I Get Both 30 and 90 Day Bonuses?

1. How do I qualify for the 30 and 90 day bonuses?

To qualify for the 30 and 90 day bonuses, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the sales requirements for each bonus. These requirements can vary depending on your current level within the company. You can check your specific sales requirements by logging into your consultant account on our website.

2. Can I receive both bonuses at the same time?

Yes, you can receive both the 30 and 90 day bonuses at the same time as long as you meet the sales requirements for each bonus period. These bonuses are meant to reward and incentivize consultants for consistently meeting their sales goals.

3. Do I have to sell a certain amount to receive the bonuses?

Yes, each bonus has its own sales requirement that you must meet in order to receive it. However, these requirements are attainable and are meant to encourage consultants to grow their businesses and reach their full potential.

4. How will I know if I have qualified for the bonuses?

You will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef once you have met the sales requirements for the 30 and 90 day bonuses. You can also check your bonus status by logging into your consultant account on our website.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the bonuses?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can use the 30 and 90 day bonuses. They are meant to be a reward for your hard work and can be used however you see fit. Some consultants choose to reinvest the bonuses into their business, while others use them for personal expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mel5497