• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Changes to New Consultant Rewards?

M
Mel5497
I don't recall any changes being made to the 90 day/30 day bonus periods. Is it still PC$ for both every $1250 in sales and 4 shows submitted?

Thanks!
(I'm putting together a 'Test-Drive The Pampered Chef Risk-Free' flyer and want to make sure everything is correct. Will post when it's ready for your all's feedback.) :)

Nope that program is the same! Thank goodness, I think it is awesome.
I had fun with you
xoxo

Yep, all the same. I calculated that someone who does $1250/4 shows/1 recruit in first 30 days gets $375 in PC $$ when they sign in January. That was on the fly while on the phone, so let me know if that's wrong. :)

$550 PC cash 287 commision + 25 bonus for recruiting
100-4 shows
100-1250
150-recruit
100-qualifying with 1250 under jan promo
100-for qualified recruit in 30 days for Jan

Okay, so mine should have been $475. I didn't add the last one--qualified recruit for Jan.

1. What are the changes to the New Consultant Rewards program?

The only change to the New Consultant Rewards program is that now consultants can earn PC$ for every $1250 in sales and for submitting 4 shows, instead of just one or the other.

2. Are there still 90 day and 30 day bonus periods for new consultants?

Yes, there are still 90 day and 30 day bonus periods for new consultants. This means that if a new consultant reaches a certain sales goal or submits a certain number of shows within their first 90 or 30 days, they can earn additional rewards.

3. How much PC$ can a new consultant earn for every $1250 in sales?

A new consultant can earn PC$ for every $1250 in sales, with no limit on how much they can earn. This is a great opportunity for new consultants to increase their earnings and rewards.

4. Can a new consultant earn PC$ for both sales and show submissions?

Yes, with the changes to the New Consultant Rewards program, a new consultant can now earn PC$ for both sales and show submissions. This provides more opportunities for new consultants to earn rewards.

5. Is the New Consultant Rewards program still risk-free?

Yes, the New Consultant Rewards program is still risk-free. This means that if a new consultant decides that Pampered Chef is not the right fit for them, they can return their starter kit within their first 30 days for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Get_Pampered