• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant May Not Qualify...?

In summary, the new consultant is not meeting the expectations set for her and she has not submitted the $1250 in sales in the first 90 days. If she remains active, she will receive incentive trip points for qualifying.
dme.grant
Hi everyone. I'm sorry if this has already been discussed on the forum, but I couldn't find anything with just a precursory scroll through.

I signed a new consultant (my first!) at the beginning of October. So far she has submitted one $200 show (after MUCH encouragement and training on my part and my recruiters too). I really don't think that she is going to qualify by the end of her 90 days. She says she is working to collect orders and is trying to get bookings, but so far nothing beyond that first $200. I've told her several times to hold an open house and invite everyone she knows, which would be wonderful since they just moved into a brand new house and she knows TONS of people, but she just won't do it!!!

Unfortunately we live in different states, so I can't be there to sit down with her face to face. Fortunately, she is my MIL, so she always answers my calls, and I do feel that she isn't trying to dodge me at all.

Anyway, here is my question. What happens if she doesn't qualify (i.e.: $1250 in 90 days), but still submits $150 each month? Not sure what to be telling her right now!

She wont get any incentive bonuses, but you'll still be paid as a Sen Consultant as long as she remains active. Once she submits $1250 you'll get your $25 (or is it $10?) bonus. Just hang in there!

Yeah, just encourage her to continue doing what she can.

I was under the impression that they have to submit the $1250 in the first 90 days in order for us to get the $25 bonus.

skaugchef said:
I was under the impression that they have to submit the $1250 in the first 90 days in order for us to get the $25 bonus.

Yes, they do.

As long as she stays active with $150 every other month, she will keep building career sales. Once she hits $1,250 career sales, then she counts as a qualified recruit. You will then get incentive trip points for her when she qualifies. So, if she qualifies in 2011, you get points for the 2011 incentive trip even though she signed up in 2010.

I did not have $1250 in sales when I qualified. The back door to qualifying is to submit 4 shows which is how I qualified. $1250 in the first month is a teaser to get you excited and to motivate you. All the literature says you must have $1250 in sales or 4 shows to qualify in 90 days.

lt1jane said:
I did not have $1250 in sales when I qualified. The back door to qualifying is to submit 4 shows which is how I qualified. $1250 in the first month is a teaser to get you excited and to motivate you. All the literature says you must have $1250 in sales or 4 shows to qualify in 90 days.

They took out the 4 shows part I think. Now it is only $1250.

Yes, the 4 shows part got eliminated almost 2 years ago. It's $1,250 in career sales. If they go inactive 2 months or more and reset their career sales to 0, then they have to climb again.

I am in the same boat with one of my consultants, the best advice I was given is "match their effort". Don't spend too much time fretting about this one, spend more energy finding the next one. If all this one does is barely stay active, it still helps you keep your title and pay scale. If they only want to submit one show a month, you only touch them once a month and spend more of your time in business generating or team building activities. Sometimes it really is just best to "bless and release"....

:thumbup:
sells-a-lott said:
...the best advice I was given is "match their effort". Don't spend too much time fretting about this one, spend more energy finding the next one. If all this one does is barely stay active, it still helps you keep your title and pay scale. If they only want to submit one show a month, you only touch them once a month and spend more of your time in business generating or team building activities. Sometimes it really is just best to "bless and release"....
:thumbup:

I found this to be very helpful. I recently, became more interested in the recruiting part of PChef and want to build my team and this will help me stay focused and not overwhelm myself with what they are doing (or not doing).

Thanks a ton:)

Yupp, I have the same problem with my first also. I do exactly that, match their effort. Especially since I now have 3 consultants under me, so I do not need to count her to maintain my TL status. I just got the double digit recruiting CD from my director, with Jillian Grant on it. There is another director on it, and she says her goal every month is recruit 2, qualify 1. I think that's a great way to go about it! Stay positive, and focus on recruiting new leads who are super excited and motivated!!

1. What does it mean if a new consultant may not qualify?

If a new consultant may not qualify, it means they have not met the minimum requirements to remain active as a consultant with Pampered Chef. This could be due to not meeting sales goals or not completing necessary training.

2. How can I ensure that I qualify as a new consultant?

To ensure that you qualify as a new consultant, make sure to review the requirements and set achievable sales goals. It is also important to complete all necessary training and reach out to your mentor or team for support and guidance.

3. Can I still earn commission if I do not qualify as a new consultant?

No, commission is only earned by active consultants who meet the minimum requirements. If you do not qualify, you will not be eligible to receive commission until you meet the requirements again.

4. What happens if I do not qualify as a new consultant?

If you do not qualify as a new consultant, your account may become inactive and you will not be able to continue selling Pampered Chef products. You will need to work towards meeting the requirements again in order to reactivate your account.

5. Are there any exceptions for not meeting the requirements as a new consultant?

In some cases, there may be extenuating circumstances that prevent a new consultant from meeting the requirements. In these situations, it is best to reach out to your mentor or team leader to discuss your options and come up with a plan to help you qualify in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila