• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Guys, Help Me Get My Pea-Brain Wrapped Around This....

In summary, you can get a $120 commission check for $600 in sales. This can be split into 4 catalog shows. Qualifying in the first 30 days will earn you a $100 TPC$ bonus.
pamela
pay $155 for kit and get $425.50 in products
do a show of $600 and get $120 commission check-which can be split into 4 catalog show (give away host bonus or do your own show)
qualify in first 30 days May bonus $100 TPC$
4 shows in 30 days $100 TPC$

$155-$120=$35

for $35 you get $625.50 in products and $120 cash

if you were to do $1,250 in commissionable sales, you would earn an extra $100 TPC$ and $275 in cash from your commission check

THIS IS JUST IN YOUR FIRST 30 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

is this right?????????????

Someone was talking about this at our director meeting yesterday. I was going to sit down and run the numbers myself.Given the economy, this is a GREAT marketing tool!!!

this is what I came up with when I sat down with it all and just can't believe this! see what you come up with!

This is what I came up with, so as to offer two different scenarios:

$600 in sales, 4 shows, 30 days
$120 commissions
$100 May Bonus
$50 PC New Consultant Bonus – 4 shows
$50 – doubled for first 30 days.
$320 total, less kit = $165 net ($20 cash + $145 in additional product)

$1250 in sales, 4 shows, 30 days
$275 commissions
$100 May Bonus
$50 PC New Consultant Bonus – 4 shows
$50 – doubled for first 30 days
$50 PC New Consultant Bonus – $1250 in sales
$50 – doubled for first 30 days
$575 total, less kit = $420 net ($120 cash, $300 additional product)

Either way, it's a win-win!

Mary

Thank you Mary!~it was one of those situations that looked too good to be true, but it's not! I will be calling all 17 leads over the rest of the week and weekend and now I have the numbers to show what a deal this is!

Thanks, ladies! I'm usually borrowing ideas from others, so I'm glad I got the info right for you. About 2 summers ago I made a "Summer Pilot Program" flyer which I'll update with this new info. I'll post it when it's done!

Mary

ooooohhhhh! I can't wait to see that!

Summer Pilot ProgramHere's my flyer...let me know if you see any typos! I have this available in Publisher also, if anyone would like to be able to type in their own contact info.

Attachments

• Summer Pilot Program - Blank Contact Info.pdf
    85.8 KB · Views: 283
    85.8 KB · Views: 266
    85.8 KB · Views: 243
Hey Mary,
Woud you mind posting it in Publisher pretty please?

Thank you for your hard work!!!

Wow, Mary, that's great!!! I assume it can't be converted to word, can it? I don't have publisher on my laptop. This is a great flyer! I don't think I can insert a text box if it's a pdf file and I'd love to do that. And maybe put my personal website address. Thanks for sharing!!!

Oops... Kristy, I don't think the board supports .pub files, so send me a PM with your email addy if you'd like me to send the publisher file.

Becky, I think you can take a snapshot of the .pdf file then paste it as a picture in Word. Then you can add a text box on top of the picture to add your contact info. Let me know if you need help with that!

Mary

chefmary said:
Oops... Kristy, I don't think the board supports .pub files, so send me a PM with your email addy if you'd like me to send the publisher file.

Becky, I think you can take a snapshot of the .pdf file then paste it as a picture in Word. Then you can add a text box on top of the picture to add your contact info. Let me know if you need help with that!

Mary

Thanks!! I'll give that a try. :)

chefmary said:

Mary

Ok, I guess I'm confused. I did the snapshot thing and have it in the word doc but it doesn't seem to want to let me do a text box over it. :cry:Any ideas??

Becky:

After you've pasted the .pdf into Word, save the file. Then try to add the text box.

I attached the word doc. I added a text box. You should be able to change the contact info on it.

Attachments

• summer pilot program.doc
    322.5 KB · Views: 254
    322.5 KB · Views: 265
    322.5 KB · Views: 265
Thanks Beth!
One question, wouldn't it be better to direct them your own website to sign-up (versus pc.com)? That way they'd automatically be signed under your number. (And I'm always petrified they'll mistype my consultant number)

Thanks! I didn't save it first so that maybe was the problem. I was thinking the same thing about the website....I'd love to be able to plug mine in there, but I guess I can't, right? It's SUCH a great flyer!!

I put a text box over the PC.com and entered my own site. It was hard to do it in the space so I had to cover more of the text and retype in that section.

...I did not save the doc before adding the text box and it worked.

Thanks for that tip. It's a great flyer. Looking forward to using it. :)

AMAZING! Thanks Mary & Beth!

I found an error and don't know how to fix it....under option 2, it says $11,250 in sales and should be $1,250! BIG DIFFERENCE...can someone knowledgeable please fix and repost?

Oh, good catch!! I didn't notice that and was about to print it up and send it to someone. I wish I knew how to fix it, but I don't.:(

I didn't notice that either. I'm sure Mary will fix it and repost.

Thanks for the catch, ladies! I actually was just hoping my new consultants would think big :)! I removed the original file and replaced it in the original post with the revised file. So it's safe to download away!

Thanks for fixing it Mary - and for changing the paragraph with the website. You are awesome.

Here it is in word with the text box for contact into for those that need it.

Attachments

• Summer Pilot Program.doc
    321.5 KB · Views: 248
    321.5 KB · Views: 255
    321.5 KB · Views: 282
bumping for Kate

Thanks to everyone!

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef Mandoline Slicer?

The Pampered Chef Mandoline Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that can help you create perfect slices, julienne cuts, and crinkle cuts with ease. To use it, start by selecting the desired blade and adjusting the thickness setting. Place your food on the food holder and slide it along the track, using the handle to guide it. Always use the food holder to protect your fingers and avoid touching the blade. For more detailed instructions, refer to the user manual included with your slicer.

2. Can the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker be used on the stovetop?

No, the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed to be used in the oven, microwave, or grill. The stoneware material is not safe for direct contact with a heat source, such as a stovetop burner. Always follow the instructions provided with your Deep Covered Baker for safe and efficient use.

3. How do I clean my Pampered Chef Stoneware?

To clean your Pampered Chef Stoneware, first allow it to cool completely. Then, scrape off any excess food with a nylon scraper or brush. Never use soap on your stoneware, as it can be absorbed into the porous material and affect the flavor of your food. Instead, rinse with hot water and use the scraper or brush to remove any remaining residue. For tough stains, make a paste with baking soda and water and scrub gently. Avoid soaking or submerging the stoneware in water, as it can cause it to crack.

4. How do I use the Pampered Chef Garlic Press?

The Pampered Chef Garlic Press is a handy tool for quickly and easily mincing garlic cloves. To use it, simply place a peeled garlic clove in the chamber and squeeze the handles together. The garlic will be pushed through the small holes, mincing it finely. To clean the press, use the included cleaning tool to remove any leftover garlic pieces, and then wash with hot, soapy water.

5. Can the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker be used as a slow cooker?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker can be used as a slow cooker. It has a Slow Cook function that allows you to cook on low or high heat for extended periods of time. You can also use it as a pressure cooker, steamer, and for other cooking methods. Refer to the user manual for more information on how to use the Quick Cooker for different recipes and cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cookingmommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI