• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happens if we don't meet our 90 Day Qualification goal?

In summary, my co-worker hosted a cooking show and didn't collect all the orders she made. She has $892 in sales which would qualify her for her 90 days, but she hasn't been paid
familymgrkendra
So DH and I doing this business together, he the shows and myself the business end of it. We are hitting our 90 day mark on May 7th and we have $0 accomplished. We have had quite a few bookings and 2 catalog shows that have all cancelled or didn't happen.

We are in an intense push to get at least 4 shows, probably via Mystery Host, by May 7th. My question is what happens if we don't make the goal by May 7th? We will be "kicked out" of PC or we will be able to continue trying to make our goal and become active after that goal date?

Thanks for any help and advice!!

You won't be "kicked out" of PC :)You will still be able to qualify (it took me 6 months to qualify because of health probs) you just won't get any special new consultant benefits like PC dollars! If I were you I would still push for your shows but if it doesn't happen keep going! It's worth it!!!

There's no deadline to qualify. You will, however, go inactive after your 90 days are up if you haven't submitted $200 in commissionable sales. In that instance, you'd need to submit $200 in a single month in order to reactivate.

Thank You so much!! We are aiming and setting our goals for May 7th. I just wanted the "what if" info!! Thank You again!

Speaking of qualifying, any advice for me:

My co-worker hosted a cooking show back in March which I would have qualified in my 90-day if everyone had shown up. She had a lot of family members coming and friend but her mom had a stroke. We pushed back the party to this past Saturday. Everyone was worried about her mom coming to her house to do the party so she asked me if I'd be willing to drive to her mom's house and do the party. I said sure. Just as I loaded the car and started the engine I received a call from her stating she was taking her mom to the ER for low BP. Now I have $892 in sales which would qualify me for my 90 days. The only issue is I have not been paid for two of the orders, which my host said her mom was going to pay for.

I really feel bad about her mom, I just don't know what to do about the orders. The only reason why I have the orders is due to the fact that my host is forgetful, she already collected a different order and lost the order form but still has the person's check. I gave that person a new catalog with order form and they didn't act like they placed an order already so that's another reason why I'm so concerned about this party.

Was the mom going to cover those orders because they were gifts? If not, I'd call the customers (if you have contact info) and explain that you'd like to submit the show soon so that everyone gets their stuff, but need payment.

noelskitchen said:
Speaking of qualifying, any advice for me:

My co-worker hosted a cooking show back in March which I would have qualified in my 90-day if everyone had shown up. She had a lot of family members coming and friend but her mom had a stroke. We pushed back the party to this past Saturday. Everyone was worried about her mom coming to her house to do the party so she asked me if I'd be willing to drive to her mom's house and do the party. I said sure. Just as I loaded the car and started the engine I received a call from her stating she was taking her mom to the ER for low BP. Now I have $892 in sales which would qualify me for my 90 days. The only issue is I have not been paid for two of the orders, which my host said her mom was going to pay for.

I really feel bad about her mom, I just don't know what to do about the orders. The only reason why I have the orders is due to the fact that my host is forgetful, she already collected a different order and lost the order form but still has the person's check. I gave that person a new catalog with order form and they didn't act like they placed an order already so that's another reason why I'm so concerned about this party.

If it were me, I would submit it to get what I needed for my 90 days and just have it shipped to me. Then, I would hang on to the orders that haven't paid until they do get paid. If, for some reason, they never get paid, I would keep the stuff or give it as gifts. But most likely they will pay you eventually.

Or, contact the individuals who haven't paid and try to get the payments from them. Give them a deadline or something...

That's exactly what I was going to do is submit the orders. The only issue is, the mom was going to pay for those two orders. I was just going to tell my co-worker to ask her dad for a credit card so I can submit the show before Wednesday. Otherwise, I can afford to submit the show. She ordered a lot of items.

oops I meant to say I can't afford to submit the show.

What is the 90 Day Qualification for Pampered Chef?

The 90 Day Qualification is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn rewards and bonuses by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within their first 90 days with the company.

Why is the 90 Day Qualification important?

The 90 Day Qualification is important because it sets new consultants up for success by providing them with achievable goals and rewards in the beginning of their Pampered Chef journey. It also helps them establish good habits and a strong foundation for their business.

What are the sales goals for the 90 Day Qualification?

The sales goals for the 90 Day Qualification are to sell at least $1,250 in products within the first 90 days. This can be achieved through online or in-person parties, individual orders, or a combination of both.

What are the recruiting goals for the 90 Day Qualification?

The recruiting goals for the 90 Day Qualification are to personally sponsor at least two new consultants within the first 90 days. This means that these consultants join under your team and begin their own Pampered Chef journey.

What rewards and bonuses can be earned through the 90 Day Qualification?

By meeting the sales and recruiting goals of the 90 Day Qualification, consultants can earn various rewards and bonuses such as free products, discounts on future orders, and even a bonus check. These rewards and bonuses help consultants build their business and reach their goals faster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
  • n_coleman101
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
baychef