• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay - so What Is the Deal?In the Past 2 Days, I Have Had 3 June

In summary, the three June shows that were scheduled to happen have all been cancelled. One host left a message saying she had to cancel for June 3rd, another host decided she wanted to do her show in November, and the third host rescheduled for July 25th. This means that the only show left for the first week of June is the one that the host already has her address list for. This month, one host is having to work the phones overtime to book shows for the first week of June, and they are on vacation the 20th-30th.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - so WHAT is the deal?

In the past 2 days, I have had 3 June shows cancel - and they are all shows that were in the first week of June.:eek:

I now only have 1 show the first week of June - fortunately, I already have her address list, so I'm pretty sure it will still happen.

One host left a message that she has to cancel for June 3 - and gave me a # so I can call her back tonight. I'll see if I can reschedule that.

Another host decided she wanted to do her show in - get this - November. ("because life is just to busy til then")

And the 3rd host rescheduled for July 25th.

Now - I only have one more show in May, and it's not until the 28th, so I'm going to have to work the phones overtime to get some bookings for that first week of June!

We are on vacation the 20th-30th, so I am limited in when I can do shows, and I was feeling really good about the schedule I had - and now this.:grumpy:

I am glad that I am not the only one feeling crummy right now. Is there a rock near so I can crawl under it? I just had a show for the last week of this month postpone because she just got an invite from a friend that is having 1 only 5 days before hers. It makes me irritated because all the nurse people that she would invite, if they go to that party.. that hurts my chances of bookings. Then this 1 girl that was going to sign up next month developed a crappy attitude with me because I hadn't heard from her but saw she was online so I emailed her to check in with her and it ticked her off. In the mean time I was trying to plan the meeting for tomorrow. Nice.

So.... whatever!

Stephanie

not happy... need to hear positive wordsOk, day isn't getting better. I had a girl going to sign this month... she is now waiting until July to have her show and start in August. I have 4 shows left, now I am down to 2. I am a little disgusted!:mad:

so, all the good things that I was so happy about last week, has litteraly gone down the tubes. :thumbdown: I don't know what to do or think right now.

I'm sorry, guys! I wish I could encourage you with my own positive experience for this month and next month. But...I don't have anything in May, and I have only two shows scheduled for June. I have a few people to call tomorrow. I just have to make it a priority. Hopefully, I'll have a good update for you. I do believe your business will pick up because you care. You haven't given up. Just vent and move on. That's what I'm trying to do.

Sorry to hear Becky! I'm working on booking shows and like you guys everyone is "too busy" - I think it is an excuse not to spend money. It'll get better guys - there are always ups and downs. Keep working consistently and it will come back around!

I'm with ya!

I only have 2 shows on the calendar .. and one is vulnerable ... also, my dad wants me to take a family vacation with them in June ... and my first thought was, "Oh no ... that's Sell-A-Thon." I am going to try to do a show up there if family members are OK with it ...

I am seriously trying to step things up for June because my utility bills depend on it ...

I guess I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one having issues this summer! I thought for sure with the Help Whip Cancer in May, I would have all kinds of people wanting to have a show, but NO! I got one booking for the whole month, and am having to have my own show just to make the monthly goals! And I do have two shows booked in June, but one of them has rescheduled THREE TIMES, so I'm not convinced it will actually happen! When things are good, they are sooooo good, but I'm having a hard time not getting frustrated right now!

Welcome to the time of year when you will probably get the most cancellations and reschedule of the entire year! Why?

Weddings
Graduations
School's out
Camping trips
Vacations
Good weather...rather be out enjoying it
and the list go on...

What you can do the "help" prevent it:
HOST COACH to death!
When making those calls, make sure they KNOW this is your JOB! Your income depends on THEM. Don't be afraid to tell them that either. How often should you call? Once a week calls until their party!

Calls: Focus on FREE products, FUN with their family/firends and FAST party (don't take up too much of their time).

Here's to a successful summer for all of you!:D

Kitchen2u said:
Welcome to the time of year when you will probably get the most cancellations and reschedule of the entire year! Why?

Weddings
Graduations
School's out
Camping trips
Vacations
Good weather...rather be out enjoying it
and the list go on...

What you can do the "help" prevent it:
HOST COACH to death!
When making those calls, make sure they KNOW this is your JOB! Your income depends on THEM. Don't be afraid to tell them that either. How often should you call? Once a week calls until their party!

Calls: Focus on FREE products, FUN with their family/firends and FAST party (don't take up too much of their time).

Here's to a successful summer for all of you!:D

Good Point, thank you!

We as consultants are more busy this time of year as well, we have that whole list of things just like everyone else.
I have a graduation to go to in Portland (about 10 hrs away from home) in JUNE! My cousin who's the grad, is having a cooking show for me, she talked her mom, who lives in another town close by to have another cooking show while I'm there, and my other Aunt who is meeting me at the grad is having a catalog show for me...she lives in Seattle! I believe in making the most of everything! And all I had to do was ask and tell these wonderful women that I wanted to earn the fall products for free and make it to my cousins graduation from college all at the same time.

Plus...I AM EARNING LEVEL 1 AT LEAST!!! I WANT THAT STANDING MIXER!!!:D Not even the economy can stop me from that goal!

I just have to add that every time I see this title I think in my head...
"Ahoy there matey..."It just has that pirate look to it... ;)

janetupnorth said:
I just have to add that every time I see this title I think in my head...
"Ahoy there matey..."

It just has that pirate look to it... ;)

That's funny! Now I"m thinking of Johnny Depp...

& I feel your pain too. My end of April/May shows have all been turning into catty shows....ugh.

Great advice on the Host Coaching. Knock on wood, but I've been blessed with a relatively low cancellation rate....I attribute it totally to host coaching.

Being excited about getting together with their friends, realizing how much free/discounted items they'll get while doing something they enjoy anyway, and having that gentle...but direct...reminder that this is your job minimizes cancellations.
(You'll also come away from HC with a good feel as to whether a show is at risk. My cancellation for this Sunday was expected...despite her earlier assurances she was going to do the show, I knew she had major personal issues right now.)

I was only meaning this as a momentary vent.

I actually do really good host coaching. All three of these cancellations were in response to two postcards (thanks for scheduling, and dates to remember) and then follow-up phone calls when host coaching. Overall, I have a very low rate of cancellations.

That was why I was wondering what the deal was....;)

I'm chalking it up to busy schedules, and working to fill those dates.
It was a brief frustration, but I'm over it now!:D

June is a difficult month. Last year I had 6 of 7 shows cancel/reschedule.

This year I have 3 shows on the schedule and about 6 people that "want to but haven't picked a date".

So it is a month that takes effort. Host your own open house, Try a mega show where people can show up without having to use their own house or invite tons of people.

Work on getting fundraisers from sports teams, libraries, churches etc.

Hang in there!

What is "Okay - so What Is the Deal?In the Past 2 Days, I Have Had 3 June"?

"Okay - so What Is the Deal?In the Past 2 Days, I Have Had 3 June" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a limited-time promotion or deal that is available for a specific period of time. It is often used in marketing and sales materials to create a sense of urgency for customers to take advantage of the deal.

What types of deals are typically included in "Okay - so What Is the Deal?In the Past 2 Days, I Have Had 3 June"?

The deals included in "Okay - so What Is the Deal?In the Past 2 Days, I Have Had 3 June" can vary, but they typically involve discounts on popular Pampered Chef products or exclusive bundles that are only available for a limited time. These deals are often highly sought after by customers because of their limited availability.

How can I find out about "Okay - so What Is the Deal?In the Past 2 Days, I Have Had 3 June" promotions?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive regular updates and announcements about "Okay - so What Is the Deal?In the Past 2 Days, I Have Had 3 June" promotions through the company's communication channels. These may include email, social media, or your consultant dashboard. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for more information.

Do I need to be a consultant to take advantage of "Okay - so What Is the Deal?In the Past 2 Days, I Have Had 3 June" promotions?

No, anyone can take advantage of "Okay - so What Is the Deal?In the Past 2 Days, I Have Had 3 June" promotions. However, if you are a consultant, you may be able to receive an additional discount or incentive on top of the already discounted deal. This is one of the many benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant.

How long do "Okay - so What Is the Deal?In the Past 2 Days, I Have Had 3 June" promotions typically last?

The duration of "Okay - so What Is the Deal?In the Past 2 Days, I Have Had 3 June" promotions can vary, but they typically last for a few days to a week. It is important to act quickly if you are interested in the deal, as it may not be available for long. If you miss out on a deal, there may be a chance for it to be extended or offered again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • WLMcCoy