• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Canceled Shows? Tips to Meet Your Sales Goals in the Next 90 Days!

In summary, the hostess is trying to earn more PC dollars to enhance her kit, but has had two different hostesses cancel in the past two weeks. She is considering hosting her own catalog show to meet the $150 requirement before her 90 days are up.
dymplz8
:cry: In the past two weeks I have had two different hostesses cancel their shows, reschedule and then cancel again :cry: My 90 days ends on May 7 and I really wanted to hit my (2nd) fourth show and earn some more PC dollars to use towards kit enhancement. I only have 2 shows scheduled for May and 2 for June. I guess I am going to try and host my own catalog show and see if I can at least get to $150 to meet the show requirement before my 90 days is up. Any other Suggestions :confused:

Try not to take it personally when your host's cancel. If a Host is unable to keep a scheduled show ask "You have to cancel your show?" It leaves an open ended question where they have to give you an answer outside of just yes or no, etc. I have had hosts cancel and by restating it back to them I have found that usually it is because they felt they didn't have enough guest's coming or their home was to small. Which by talking it through with my host(s) we were able to come up with a solution and they ended up keeping the originally scheduled show date or they held a catalog show and also rescheduled a show for a later time. Hope this helps.

Its ok your not the only one. I have had at least 5 cancells and reschedule or not reschedule. It is frustrating. I have been trying to get on the phone more and make calls. I usually find someone that will either do a show or just simply place an order. Sometimes my phone orders will reach a catalog show or I add them to another show. Every little bit counts!

try doing your own Help Whip Cancer fundaiser at the beginning of May. You don't have to have a show just do a catalog one or a phone sale. I am doing my own Help Whip Cancer fundraiser the first 2 weeks of May and it's a caty/online one. I figure then that I don't hear no because the weather is to nice & they have yard work to do. It's worth try. Plus if you get over $300 in sales split it up into 2 shows.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about your recent cancellations. I know how frustrating and discouraging that can be, especially when you were hoping to hit your fourth show and earn more PC dollars. Have you considered reaching out to past hostesses and customers to see if they would be interested in hosting a show for you? You could also try offering incentives or discounts for those who book a show with you during this time period. Another option could be to reach out to friends and family and offer to do a virtual show for them. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best in reaching your goals before your 90 days are up! Keep pushing forward and don't give up. You've got this!

What are some tips for dealing with canceled shows?

1. Stay positive and don't take it personally. Canceled shows are a natural part of any business, and it's important to remember that it's not a reflection of your skills or abilities.

2. Reach out to the host and offer to reschedule or hold a virtual party instead. This can help salvage some sales and maintain the relationship with the host.

3. Utilize social media to promote your products and reach out to potential customers. Share product photos, recipes, and special deals to generate interest and boost sales.

4. Offer incentives for customers to place orders on your website, such as free shipping or a discount code. This can help make up for any lost sales from the canceled show.

5. Use this as an opportunity to focus on other aspects of your business, such as building your team or organizing your inventory. This can help increase productivity and set you up for success in the future.

What are the best ways to meet sales goals in the next 90 days?

1. Set specific and achievable goals. This will help you stay focused and motivated to reach them.

2. Utilize your network and reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host parties or place orders. Word-of-mouth marketing is a powerful tool.

3. Offer incentives for customers to make larger purchases, such as free products or discounts for reaching a certain sales amount.

4. Attend local events or vendor fairs to showcase your products and reach new customers.

5. Set up a referral program where satisfied customers can earn rewards for referring new customers to you.

How can I make the most of canceled shows?

1. Use the time to focus on customer service and following up with previous customers. This can help build loyalty and potentially lead to future sales.

2. Take the opportunity to update your product knowledge and familiarize yourself with new products. This can make you more confident and knowledgeable when making sales pitches.

3. Offer virtual parties or online demos for customers who may not be able to attend an in-person show. This can help generate sales and maintain relationships with customers.

4. Reach out to potential hosts and offer to hold a show for them. This can help fill any gaps in your schedule and increase sales.

5. Stay positive and keep a good attitude. Canceled shows are not ideal, but they are not the end of the world. Use the time to regroup and come back stronger.

What should I do if I am consistently not meeting my sales goals?

1. Evaluate your current strategies and see if there are any areas that may be lacking. Are you reaching out to enough potential hosts? Are you effectively promoting your products on social media?

2. Consider reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and tips. They may have some insights or strategies that can help boost your sales.

3. Attend training events or workshops to improve your skills and knowledge. This can help you become a more effective salesperson.

4. Set smaller, achievable goals to help build momentum and motivation. Celebrate each milestone and use it as motivation to reach the next one.

5. Don't be afraid to ask for help or support from your team or upline. They are there to help you succeed and can offer valuable advice and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Leslie_512