• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Finally Found Your Mia Hosts? - A 90 Day Journey with PC

In summary, the conversation highlights the ups and downs of the speaker's 90 days with PC, including challenges with rescheduled and MIA hosts, but also the success of booking shows and potentially qualifying for the month of July. The speaker also mentions their plans to move back home and how they believe this will positively impact their business.
ahammons
My 90 days w/ PC will be up in about a week and I have to admit, it's been rough! I still haven't qualified because several hosts rescheduled, several went MIA, one cancelled, etc... So my June was awful, but I am finally feeling much better about July! One host wants to wait a few months to have a show, and then two were MIA - but I finally got in touch with them! One is my SIL, and I didn't know that her DH's grandfather had passed away. So she's going to collect orders this weekend and try to close early next week, which will qualify me!! yippee!! :D (I even told her that I'd buy her something w/ half of my PC bucks if she submitted it by my 90th day! lol) The other one decided to change her catalog show from June to July, which is fine with me! Two cooking shows towards the end of the month too. Oh yeah, and I got a booking for a catalog show from sending out my newsletter the other day!! I am so relieved! I feel like my business is really going to pick up after we move, since I'll be back home with family and friends.

That is great!! Gotta love when you can talk to your hosts!:D I'm glad your 90 days are looking good and your july will be better than your june!

Wow, it sounds like you've had quite a rollercoaster ride with your 90 days with PC! It's definitely not easy when hosts reschedule or go MIA, but it's great to hear that you've finally made some progress and have some shows lined up for July. And congratulations on potentially qualifying for your first month! That's a huge accomplishment and I'm sure your SIL will appreciate the gesture of buying her something with your PC bucks. It's also awesome that you got a booking from your newsletter - it just goes to show the power of marketing and staying in touch with your customers. I'm sure your business will continue to grow once you're back home with your family and friends. Keep up the hard work and positive attitude!

What is "Finally Found My Mia Hosts!!"?

"Finally Found My Mia Hosts!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants find and connect with potential hosts for parties and events. This program focuses on finding hosts who are particularly interested in the Mia line of products.

How does the "Finally Found My Mia Hosts!!" program work?

Consultants can access the "Finally Found My Mia Hosts!!" program through their Pampered Chef consultant account. They can search for hosts in their area who have shown interest in the Mia line of products, and then reach out to them to schedule a party or event.

Is there a cost to use the "Finally Found My Mia Hosts!!" program?

No, there is no additional cost to use the "Finally Found My Mia Hosts!!" program. It is included as part of the Pampered Chef consultant resources.

Can I use the "Finally Found My Mia Hosts!!" program for any type of party or event?

While the program is designed to help find hosts for Mia product parties, it can also be used for other types of parties and events. You can reach out to the potential hosts and discuss the best party or event option for their interests and needs.

What are the benefits of using the "Finally Found My Mia Hosts!!" program?

Using the "Finally Found My Mia Hosts!!" program can save time and effort for consultants by providing a targeted list of potential hosts who are already interested in the Mia line of products. This can lead to more successful parties and events and ultimately, increased sales and business growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg