• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easily Track Show/Recruit Leads & Hosts with Your iPhone!

In summary, Noora uses an iPhone and Google to organize her life and keep track of her shows, contacts, and upcoming tasks. She uses a paper calendar for booking shows and tasks, and an app called "What's For Dinner" to store recipes and make shopping lists.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
OK PC pals... I now have this cool iphone and I need to figure out an easy way to keep track of my show/recruit leads and upcoming hosts. I want to be able to do things away from my computer and not have to lug my whole office every time I go out.

So what are you doing in this electronic age?

Re: organizing...I can't tell you exactly how it works with an iPhone, but I'm pretty sure you can get the same capabilities as I do on my Pre.

After each show, I make sure all my contacts are added into P3 (not just to the show). I then use the "Export" function to create a .csv file of all of my contacts. I first import this file into MailChimp to update my newsletter list (make sure you use the "update exisiting" feature so you don't get duplicate entries).

Next, I will import the same file into my Google contacts in GMail. Google checks for duplicates, merges those, and creates new entries for those who aren't already on the list. When I upload, I mark for those contacts to be included in a group I've labeled "Pampered Chef." Once the new entries have been created, I will pull each of them up, and make a few quick notes about whose show they were at and any main products they bought, and any notes I have from their drawing slips etc.

On my phone, I can search by just the contact's name, but online with Google, the search function searches the notes too, so if I type in the host's name, everyone who I've noted as having attended her show comes up, too. When I'm out and about, I can make notes in the phone, and there is a feature to sync the two databases together. The phone does it automatically at a set interval, but I can also manually sync whenever I need to.

I use my drawing slips to make MAC the next day, but for future contacts I make an appointment in the calendar with that person's name. I can then pull up their "card" in my contacts and see the notes about the show and whatever we last spoke about.

My intention is to also start creating Memos with the name of the host as the title, and list the names of her guests in the note. That way, I can make an appointment approximately one month later to make out-of-the box calls with just the host's name, and not have to make individual appointments for all the customer. I also have started memos with booking leads by month (for future, undated shows) and recruit leads, so if a promo comes up, I know who to contact.

I use the Memos to also jot down mileage when I get in my car, otherwise I'd forget. I also have a memo where I jot down prices of office supplies when I see them, so I know where the best prices are when I need them.

I have an app called "What's For Dinner" that stores recipes and creates shopping lists. I can copy and paste almost directly from the SBRC section of CC into the app, and I'll always have my recipes and ingredient lists with me.

I need to get better at using the task list to keep track of the tasks I have to do, such as creating host packets and setting up shows on my PWS etc. I do a lot of that as appointments in the calendar, but the task list would work better, as it's not necessarily something I have to do at a certain time of day. I do it in the calendar because by the time I get to a point in the day that I would have the time, my brain is so wiped out I just plain can't remember. If I train myself to check my task list each day at a certain time, then that won't be an issue.

I still carry a paper calendar for booking shows and such, because it's a better visual aid for me and the customer.

Re: organizing...Thanks Noora! This is a great start!

I do have an awesome Mileage App that I am LOVING (milebug lite FREE)

What is the purpose of the "Easily Track Show/Recruit Leads & Hosts with Your iPhone!" feature?

The purpose of this feature is to help Pampered Chef consultants keep track of potential leads, hosts, and recruits for their business using their iPhone. It allows for easy organization and management of contacts on-the-go.

How do I access this feature on my iPhone?

To access this feature, you will need to download the Pampered Chef app from the App Store. Once downloaded, open the app and select the "Track Leads & Hosts" option from the menu. This will bring you to the feature where you can begin tracking your contacts.

Can I customize the information I track for each contact?

Yes, you can customize the information you track for each contact. The feature allows you to add notes, assign tags, and set reminders for each contact. You can also edit or delete this information at any time.

Is this feature only available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, this feature is exclusively available for Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is designed specifically to help consultants grow their business and manage their contacts more efficiently.

Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can track with this feature?

No, there is no limit to the number of contacts you can track with this feature. You can add as many leads, hosts, and recruits as needed, and the feature will continue to help you organize and manage them effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies