• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with MIA Host: Frustrations and Struggles | Aug 2nd Show Update

In summary, it can be very frustrating when a host becomes unresponsive and does not fulfill their duties for a show. In this situation, it may be best to reach out to the host again and remind them of the importance of their involvement. If they are still unresponsive, it may be necessary to submit the order as an individual order and cover the shipping cost. It's important to maintain a positive relationship with customers and not place blame on the host. Other options, such as placing the order on another show, may also be considered depending on the guest's location.
Jennie4PC
So sorry to be starting another thread about this but when your hosts are MIA it is so frusterating. I had a show on Aug 2nd and she said she would call me a few days later.( I did try calling her a few days later myself) She only had 1 person show up who didnt really even want to be there. And now I cant get a hold of her. I have calledher several times and the last time I told her that I would submit her friends order as an individual order except I really dont feel like forking out 5.00 for direct shipping. Sorry about the vent.

I would just call the friend and tell her the deal. If she wants to pay the extra shipping then she may. It isn't your fault her host/friend hasn't done anything else with the show. Just call the guest and tell her that you haven't been able to reach the host and that you wanted to know if she (the guest) wanted to place her order and pay a little extra (you could tell her how much) for shipping. Try not to put any of this on the host and try not to be negative. Just state the facts in a nice way to the guest and be fine with whatever she decides.

you could also put it on some one elses show. i have done that in the past. it depends on where the guest lives.

This girl is her neighbor and gets together with her all the time. She was a really sweet host.

Hi there, I completely understand how frustrating it can be when a host goes MIA. It's important for a successful show that the host is actively involved in inviting guests and promoting the event. Unfortunately, sometimes things come up and we have to adjust our plans. In this situation, I would suggest reaching out to the host again and reminding her of the importance of her involvement in the show. If she is still unresponsive, it may be best to submit the order as an individual order and cover the shipping cost. While it may be an inconvenience, it's important to maintain a positive relationship with our customers. I hope your next show is more successful and your host is more involved. Best of luck!

Related to Dealing with MIA Host: Frustrations and Struggles | Aug 2nd Show Update

What is "Another Mia Host Thread"?

"Another Mia Host Thread" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where a host can invite friends and family to shop through a personalized link and earn rewards based on the sales made through the link.

How do I become a host for "Another Mia Host Thread"?

To become a host for "Another Mia Host Thread", you can either reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up. It's a simple process and our team will guide you through it.

What are the rewards for hosting "Another Mia Host Thread"?

The rewards for hosting "Another Mia Host Thread" include free products, discounts, and exclusive host offers. The exact rewards will vary depending on the sales made through your personalized link.

Can I invite friends and family who live outside of the country to shop through my link?

Unfortunately, "Another Mia Host Thread" is only available for residents of the United States. However, if you have friends or family who live in the US, you can still invite them to shop through your link and earn rewards.

Is there a limit to the number of people I can invite to shop through my link?

No, there is no limit to the number of people you can invite to shop through your "Another Mia Host Thread" link. The more people who shop through your link, the more rewards you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • wmrmgr
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies