• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

IA Host at ShowDon't Wait - Order Now with Another Host!

M
mistym
Ok, so my host has gone MIA! Her phone number has been disconnected and her cell is not switched on. She has not replied to my emails either. Her show has now been open a week and I am not sure what to do!

Should I enter it under another Hosts name and just send the order out and order whatever on her free product value? I know she wants a chopper/trifle bowl and I have her credit card number from a previous order (she only got $30.00 fpv) or wait a little longer?

grrrr - I feel bad for the people who ordered at her show b/c now they have to wait ages for thier stuff.

M

mistym said:
Ok, so my host has gone MIA! Her phone number has been disconnected and her cell is not switched on. She has not replied to my emails either. Her show has now been open a week and I am not sure what to do!

Should I enter it under another Hosts name and just send the order out and order whatever on her free product value? I know she wants a chopper/trifle bowl and I have her credit card number from a previous order (she only got $30.00 fpv) or wait a little longer?

grrrr - I feel bad for the people who ordered at her show b/c now they have to wait ages for thier stuff.

M

One thing...do not put anything on her CC without talking to her. You may have it for a previous order, but that is personal information.

Can you contact any of the guests to help locate her?

I agree to try calling a guest or 2. I would start with whoever seemed like the closest friend. Make sure you say something like you have not been able to get ahold of her and are really worried about her. Do not sound acusitory (sp?).

Or try calling the host of the show she booked from.... if they are friends...???

janetupnorth said:
One thing...do not put anything on her CC without talking to her. You may have it for a previous order, but that is personal information.

Can you contact any of the guests to help locate her?

I agree...do NOT put anything on a cc card without a person's knowledge.

I'd call a guest or the host she booked off of and say you are concerned about her because you can't reach her to close the show, what do they suggest?

Don't put it on the CC.....this could start a bad rep for yourself. Try calling her friends at the show and explain that you are trying to close this show and need to get in touch with her because you don't want their orders to be held up. Most likely you will get some info from them especially if you sound like you are worried about THEIR order. Or even send her a postcard to let her know that you are trying to reach her.

mistym said:

M

Don't put anything on her cc without her permission. That is against the law! I think its cc fraud.

I would just swing by her house... you have to close the show anyway right?

Yeh I am gonna go by there this aft although it is quite far way. Oh well....

thanks for the advice
m

I am totally going through the same thing!!!
I had her show 2 weeks ago, and I have called, emailed and had my daughter talk to her daughter.
I just might call her mom.
What is up w/ these hosts?

MIA host for a Month!!I have you all beat!!! I have a MIA host from 4/1!!

I called her said now wasn't a good time to talk about closing she was busy and I told her to call me when things were better. Well that was 3 weeks ago. I have emailed, called her house (left a message) called her cell phone today (again left a message).

I feel bad the guests (all three!) are waiting on their orders (they all paid). I would call them, but feel uncomfortable because they are relatives of her's that attended. Her show was only $90 not even enough to be a show! Not sure, I think I will leave one more message (if she doesn't answer) and let her know if I don't hear from her by the end of the weekend I will send in the orders I have on another show.

The other part of this is she is a friend of mine! Not sure what is going on. We didn't have an agrument and her show was fine when I left?:confused:

Not sure??

Kelly

Something may have come up in their personal lives or they keep meaning to call you and get sidetracked and then it is too late to call.

Not everyone checks their emails every day (I have an account that I go weeks without checking)

I would not wait more than a week if they don't respond. I would leave a message saying something like "if I don't hear from you by ___, I will have to submit your friends orders without yours." It's not fair to the rest of the people who ordered, and it will only make you look bad in their eyes.

I finally got hold of her..I had to go door knocking but oh well! Its over and done with now...LOL...boy the things we do!

Just curious--what was her excuse?

Glad that's done and over with. Yes, the things we do!!! LOL....:eek:

No excuse was given...just laughed off...I think my job must be a big joke too some!

Oh well...bless and release..

M

Related to IA Host at ShowDon't Wait - Order Now with Another Host!

1. What should I do if my host goes missing during a show?

If your host has gone MIA and is not responding to emails or phone calls, it may be best to enter the show under another host's name and fulfill the orders. This way, the guests who have already placed orders can receive their products in a timely manner.

2. What should I do if my host's phone number is disconnected and their cell phone is not switched on?

If you are unable to reach your host through any means of communication, it may be best to enter the show under another host's name and fulfill the orders. This will ensure that the guests who have already placed orders can receive their products without any further delay.

3. Should I still fulfill the orders if my host has gone MIA?

Yes, you should still fulfill the orders if your host has gone MIA. This will ensure that the guests who have already placed orders can receive their products without any further delay. However, it is important to inform your host and seek their permission before entering the show under another host's name.

4. What should I do if my host wants a specific product as their free product value?

If your host has a specific product in mind for their free product value, you can try to fulfill that request if it is available. However, if it is not available, you can offer them a similar product or a credit towards a future purchase.

5. Is it okay to use my host's credit card information from a previous order to fulfill the current show?

It is not recommended to use your host's credit card information from a previous order without their explicit permission. It is best to inform your host and seek their permission before using their credit card information for any transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • amuia