• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help, Quick! Invalid Past Host Number

In summary, the conversation was about a party host who had an invalid past host number and the dilemma of whether to remove her number or try to contact her for the correct one. The speaker suggests reaching out to customer service for assistance and offering to cover the cost if necessary. They also mention the importance of using legal names for submitting shows to avoid any issues.
vhadley
I'm trying to finalize a party and a lady ordered online and it's stating that she has an invalid past host number. I did a search and it's not finding her, I triple checked. So what should I do? It's too late to call her house and she's a teacher so I won't be able to get in touch with her till late tomorrow. Should I go ahead and take her number off? I don't feel that would be right, but what if she's hard to get hold of, I could pay her the $2.90 myself if I mess it up. What would you do?

Nevermind, I thought maybe she didn't go by her full name and I found it, wow! I wonder where in the world she got that odd number from!

If she's hosted more than one show, it can show multiple numbers. Use the most recent on in your system so that you don't have to look for a newer one later. If there's only one, she may be giving you a number that's already expired vs the most current one.

Thus the reason why I make it a point to use legal names when submitting shows. I once spent an extra week trying to find my neighbor's number because my director decided to put her middle inital in there. No matter how many times I tried, because of that space and initial, the system wouldn't give me her number.

Hi there! I understand your concern about the invalid past host number for the lady who ordered online. It's always best to double check and make sure all the information is correct before finalizing a party. In this case, since it's too late to contact her, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to help resolve the issue and ensure that the party is successful. If not, then you can always offer to cover the $2.90 yourself as a gesture of good customer service. I hope everything works out and the party is a success! Let me know if you need any further assistance.

1. What does "Invalid Past Host Number" mean?

"Invalid Past Host Number" means that the host number you have entered is not recognized by our system. This could be due to a number of reasons, such as a typo or an outdated host number.

2. How can I get a valid past host number?

You can get a valid past host number by contacting your past host or our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with the correct host number for your order.

3. What if I don't have a past host number?

If you don't have a past host number, you can still place an order with us. Simply select the option to check out as a guest and you will not be asked for a past host number.

4. Can I use a different past host number for my order?

No, each past host number can only be used once for an order. If you have multiple past host numbers, you can use them for separate orders.

5. How can I ensure that my past host number is valid?

The best way to ensure that your past host number is valid is to double check with your past host or our customer service team. They can verify the number for you and make sure it is entered correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies