• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do you reward your $1,000 Hosts?

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I list mine on my web page in the "news" section. I had a host sitting on my couch the Wed night who said she had 2 more orders that didn't turn in their stuff & she thought they were going to be over $100. I told her I'd give her 1 more day to finish collecting those 2, and to see if she could get any more outside orders. Then told her that if she made it to $1,000 she'd get her name on my web page as a top host. She got super excited & worked her butt off the next 24 hours to get her name there. She didn't quite make it, she got to $950 ... but she certainly wasn't disappointed with the extra benefits that the added 24 hours earned her when she advanced from the $700 level to the $900 level! ;)

Just a thought, for those of you looking for ways to motivate your hosts a bit more! LOL

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Interesting, because at one point, I used to congratulate my highest host of the month in my newsletter, and I had some ask me not to use their name, because it embarrassed them - so I stopped doing it.

I have thought lately (since I seem to be having more $1000 shows - yea!) that I might start a KILO CLUB - with some specials bonuses for hosts who hit $1000 in sales. Like - free shipping for the year following their show, and a special luncheon, etc....still working on fleshing that out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views