• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With Roasted Pork Loin?

In summary, the author wants to use up some roasted pork loin that's been in the freezer, but is not interested in the pork noodle skillet, and is thinking about trying the risotto, using pork instead of italian sausage. They bought the ingredients today, but forgot to get the sausage.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
I want to use up some roasted pork loin that's been in the freezer, but I can find a recipe that inspires me... Any ideas? I'm not interested in the pork noodle skillet, (don't have the noodles!). I'm thinking about trying the risotto, using pork instead of italian sausage? I bought the ingredients today, but forgot to get the sausage!!

Any thoughts/ideas...

potatoes and gravy & mac and cheese
love pork loin its comfort food to me

Do you have the new 29 Minutes cookbook? The barbeque sandwiches in there are great!

I make pulled BBQ pork sandwiches. Just put the leftover roast in the crockpot with BBQ sauce for a few hours and you have pulled pork.

cookingwithlove said:
I make pulled BBQ pork sandwiches. Just put the leftover roast in the crockpot with BBQ sauce for a few hours and you have pulled pork.

Now this sounds really good to me right now, I'm just not sure if I can pull it off for tonight... Maybe we'll have it tomorrow.

If so, I'll just pull out some breaded stuffed chicken breasts from thefreezer and make it really easy!

I just slice up my pork loin and serve it with a veggie and a starch. Very, very quick in the DCB -- love it!

I'm gonna go get a pork roast out of the freezer now and get it ready for the crock tomorrow. MMMM BBQ sammies sound really good!

we just had pork tenderloin for dinner tonight, it is one of the few meats my super picky 3 year old will eat. We had it with thyme roasted butternut squash which my veggie picky 6 & 7 year olds ate. My 3 year old wouldn't touch the veggies but I will keep trying. I was shocked my older kids ate the squash without complaining :love: and it was really good too.

What are some ways to serve roasted pork loin?

Roasted pork loin can be served as a main dish with sides such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes. It can also be sliced and used in sandwiches or wraps, or diced and added to salads. Another option is to shred the pork and use it in tacos or quesadillas.

How should I season my roasted pork loin?

There are many different seasoning options for roasted pork loin. A classic combination is garlic, rosemary, and thyme. You can also use a dry rub made with spices like paprika, cumin, and chili powder. For a sweet and savory flavor, try a glaze made with brown sugar, mustard, and apple cider vinegar.

Can I freeze leftover roasted pork loin?

Yes, you can freeze leftover roasted pork loin. Let it cool completely, then slice or shred it and place it in an airtight container or freezer bag. It will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, thaw in the fridge overnight and then heat in the oven or microwave.

What are some side dishes that pair well with roasted pork loin?

Roasted pork loin goes well with a variety of side dishes. Some popular options include mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, rice pilaf, or a simple green salad. For a more unique pairing, try grilled peaches or pineapple, or a savory fruit chutney.

How long should I let my roasted pork loin rest before slicing?

It is important to let your roasted pork loin rest for about 10-15 minutes before slicing it. This allows the juices to redistribute and keeps the meat tender and juicy. If you slice the pork too soon, the juices will run out and the meat may become dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emo812
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
emo812
  • 4kids4me
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • rennea