• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pork Roast Recipe Ideas for DCB Dinners

you wont be disappointed!Tammy, how do you serve the chicken? I have HUGE success with the pork tenderloin at shows, and have never tried the chicken, mainly because I'm intimidated at the carving aspect.You can either bring the chicken yourself or have the recipe stuff from the show ready and have the guest witness it going in the microwave.
rennea
Gold Member
Does anybody have any ideas or good recipes for pork roast in the DCB?? I would like to make one for dinner tonight.

Thanks everyone:)

I don't have the DCB yet but I usually use a package of onion soup mix for my pork roasts. I crush it up in the package so the dried onions aren't so big. I'd be interested to know how it turns out so please let us know. :)

how about a little olive oil - fresh garlic - thyme - pepper and a little salt - coat it all in that mixture - throw in your red bliss potatoes (coat them as well if you like) and Roast with the cover on for 1 hour - uncovered an additional 30 minutes - steam some broccoli and carrots - dinner is done - (well, my kids like it!!)

I actually used this Rasberry Mustard sauce from Sara Lee. That's all I put on it, cooked it in the oven with the lid on (don't like it in the micro because it's not as tender) and it was delish!!!

c00p said:
I actually used this Rasberry Mustard sauce from Sara Lee. That's all I put on it, cooked it in the oven with the lid on (don't like it in the micro because it's not as tender) and it was delish!!!
Oooh that's good! How is a pork roast different than a pork tenderloin? For whatever reason I've only done pork tenderloin.

Dump a whole jar of sliced pepperocini peppers and juice
Cover and bake until tender (or I use the crockpot)
Before serving drain, shred and serve on buns
This is so yummy we even use it on hams

PamperedDor said:
how about a little olive oil - fresh garlic - thyme - pepper and a little salt - coat it all in that mixture - throw in your red bliss potatoes (coat them as well if you like) and Roast with the cover on for 1 hour - uncovered an additional 30 minutes - steam some broccoli and carrots - dinner is done - (well, my kids like it!!)

Sounds wonderful--my DCB is coming Wednesday and any recipes are welcome. Can't wait to try it out!

pamperedbecky said:
Oooh that's good! How is a pork roast different than a pork tenderloin? For whatever reason I've only done pork tenderloin.

The tenderloin is a much more tender cut of meat. I have not tried a non-tenderloin in the micro as I imagine it would be tougher & maybe rubbery.

Well I ended up making a bbq sauce and putting it in the microwave for 20minutes. Worked out great. I'm going to try the onion soup mix next time.
Thanks for the ideas:)

pamperedharriet said:
Sounds wonderful--my DCB is coming Wednesday and any recipes are welcome. Can't wait to try it out!
Be sure to do the 30 minute chicken Harriet - OMG - delicious!!! AND a great demo for a show - Enjoy!!:)

PamperedDor said:
Be sure to do the 30 minute chicken Harriet - OMG - delicious!!! AND a great demo for a show - Enjoy!!:)

Doreen, how do you serve the chicken? I have HUGE success with the pork tenderloin at shows, and have never tried the chicken, mainly because I'm intimidated at the carving aspect. What are some good, easy show uses for this? Thanks!

Tammy

Tammy - its so easy - ok - bring the chicken yourself - rule 1 - all prepared with the recipe stuff from the SB - all in the DCB ready to go - then when the first guest arrives - have them witness it going in the microwave - 30 minutes timer goes off - leave covered - etc

OK - carving is a breeze (FYI - I have been doing interactive shows for 2 years!!! Always felt it was easier to let the guests sell the product then for me to continue to blah blah blah them) SA platter (if you have or any disposable one or the Hosts) take it out of the DCB and invite a guest to come and start carving...(forged cutlery 5 "~ cross sell!!) then let them pick the next guest - get some forks and plates - everyone dig in - OR throw it into a tossed salad you have on side (awesome as a no-cook show in the summer!!)

Tammy - the smell alone with the idea of dinner in 30 minutes sells it like crazy - my advice - try it at home on the family and see what happens -

1. What is the best cut of pork for a DCB dinner?

The best cut of pork for a DCB dinner is a boneless pork loin roast. It is lean, flavorful, and easy to slice and serve.

2. Can I use frozen pork for a DCB dinner?

Yes, you can use frozen pork for a DCB dinner. Just make sure to thaw it completely before cooking in the DCB.

3. How long does it take to cook a pork roast in the DCB?

The cooking time for a pork roast in the DCB will vary depending on the size and cut of the meat. As a general rule, it takes about 20 minutes per pound to cook a pork roast in the DCB, but it's always best to use a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.

4. What are some recommended seasonings for a pork roast in the DCB?

Some recommended seasonings for a pork roast in the DCB include garlic, rosemary, thyme, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. You can also use your favorite dry rub or marinade to add even more flavor to the pork.

5. Can I add vegetables to the DCB with the pork roast?

Yes, you can add vegetables to the DCB with the pork roast. Root vegetables like potatoes, carrots, and onions work well with pork and can be placed in the DCB alongside the meat to cook together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
cewcooks
Replies
Views
susanr613