1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Flyer - Healthy Eating Products

1. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

I know I saw a flyer on here with products that help in healthy cooking/eating. I have gone through the file twice (I know I missed it somewhere)

I just can't find it - could someone help me.

I have a lady who wants me to display a table at a marathon in 2 1/2 weeks.

She said that people will order

Please help ASAP

I am having problems with my ability to create things - the doctor say a vitamin problem - so many test and medication changes - I am getting better - my son has made most of my post in the last month but I am doing this one. Most of the time I can't even put a sentence together when talking with people and this has taken me about 20 minutes to type - I hope everything is typed okay

So I need help

:chef:

Apr 2, 2009
  2. gingertannery

gingertannery Advanced Member Gold Member

Hey Teresa...I typed in"Healthy" in the "files" search and several files came up. I would attach it here for you but I cleaned my computer and I think I did too good of a job.. I am having problems. I am so sorry to hear you are having difficulties. I hope things get resolved real soon and you are back on track. Does he say which vitamin?? Just curoius..never heard of that kind of problem. Geeze.. get better real soon!!! And your post looks wonderful!!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted