• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Recipes for Biggest Loser Challenge

I've made it a few times and it's always a big hit. You just need eggs, broccoli, garlic, onion, salsa, and shredded cheese. You could also add a tablespoon of chili powder to the salsa if you want it a bit spicier. I've also made it with a side of whole grain toast and it's perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or lunch. The Spicy Broccoli Frittata in the 29 Minutes cookbook is fantastic! I've made it a few times and it's always a big hit. You just need eggs, broccoli, garlic, onion, salsa, and shredded cheese. You could also add a tablespoon of chili powder to the salsa if you want it a bit sp
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I have a host that wants to have healthy recipes at her show for her friends that are doing the Biggest Loser Challenge! :)

Any thoughts? :confused:

Hey believe it or not you can use the 29 minute to dinner if you look at the bottom of each recipes it has alot of useful measurements.

Also I so several weight watchers shows in this area and the favorite so far has been this cake recipe and it is so simple. You need chocolate cake mix and a diet coke thats all. Now for the ones who like lemon or white change the cake mix and use diet sprite. MY PICKY KIDS LOVED IT TOO.

The cake is not able to be iced but you can make a Trifle with low fat/ low sugar pudding and fat free/ sugar free cool whip it has been a hit at my regular shows too. Good luck.

pam from MS

VeronicaW said:
I have a host that wants to have healthy recipes at her show for her friends that are doing the Biggest Loser Challenge! :)

Any thoughts? :confused:

Apple Berry Salsa w/ Baked Cinnamon Chips! Yummy!! And you can use the Salad Choppers to make the salsa.....and show them the recipe for salsa on pg 32 of the catalog.....and talk about using the salad choppers for all sorts of chopped salads, and to chop meats and veggies for all sorts of dishes!

Use the non-stick cookware to show how to cook healthy things without using a lot of fat to do so. A lot of folks are doing high protein, low carb type diets, so it seems... you might want to look into doing something with eggs (use egg whites or something like Egg Beaters if desired) and even just a simple omelet or frittata can show off the versatility of the cookware AND give tips on eating healthier. I like the idea of doing the salsa with the salad choppers and you could also make up a batch of 'homemade' chips... it's been a while but I think just about any tortilla you can cut up into quarters and 'chippify' in the oven... many veggies too you can make 'chips' out of without a lot of fat and frying, just baking! Cuz I know the worst part of dieting for me is the lack of snacky foods... but making 'forbidden' into 'forgiving' can be fun and still let you show off some PC products.

lkprescott said:
Use the non-stick cookware to show how to cook healthy things without using a lot of fat to do so. A lot of folks are doing high protein, low carb type diets, so it seems... you might want to look into doing something with eggs (use egg whites or something like Egg Beaters if desired) and even just a simple omelet or frittata can show off the versatility of the cookware AND give tips on eating healthier.

I like the idea of doing the salsa with the salad choppers and you could also make up a batch of 'homemade' chips... it's been a while but I think just about any tortilla you can cut up into quarters and 'chippify' in the oven... many veggies too you can make 'chips' out of without a lot of fat and frying, just baking! Cuz I know the worst part of dieting for me is the lack of snacky foods... but making 'forbidden' into 'forgiving' can be fun and still let you show off some PC products.

The Spicy Broccoli Frittata in the 29 Minutes cookbook is fantastic!

What types of ingredients are used in healthy recipes for the Biggest Loser Challenge?

The healthy recipes for the Biggest Loser Challenge use a variety of whole, nutritious ingredients such as lean proteins, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and healthy fats. We also use herbs, spices, and other flavorings to add taste without adding extra calories.

Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our healthy recipes for the Biggest Loser Challenge are designed to be flexible and accommodating to various dietary restrictions. We provide options for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. You can also adjust the recipes to fit any food allergies or intolerances you may have.

Are the recipes easy to follow and prepare?

Absolutely! We understand that time is precious, especially when trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, with minimal prep and cooking time. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make the cooking process even easier.

Do the recipes provide nutritional information?

Yes, we believe that knowledge is power when it comes to maintaining a healthy diet. Our recipes include detailed nutritional information such as calories, fat, protein, carbohydrates, and other important nutrients. This way, you can track your intake and make informed decisions about your meals.

Can I use these recipes for the entire duration of the Biggest Loser Challenge?

Our healthy recipes are designed specifically for the Biggest Loser Challenge and are meant to be used throughout the duration of the challenge. However, you can also continue to use them even after the challenge ends to maintain a healthy lifestyle and reach your fitness goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc