• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Biggest Loser Challenge | Fun & Healthy Activities with Prizes!

In summary, to join the Biggest Loser Challenge, visit the website and click on "Join Now" to create an account and pay the $50 registration fee. Participants must be 18 years old with a valid email address and access to a scale for weekly weigh-ins. The challenge includes activities such as weekly workout challenges, healthy recipe exchanges, and community support groups. The top three participants with the highest percentage of weight loss will receive prizes from Pampered Chef, and all participants who complete the challenge will receive a certificate and special gift. The ultimate prize is improved health and well-being.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My sister is hosting a Biggest Loser Challenge in the area I grew up in and is planning on having weekly challenges with prizes (already donated 2 PC prizes!). She's trying to come up with different challenges and I told her I would ask you guys to help us out. Here are the ones we have so far:
- Try a fitness class at the local gym (they are giving out a free week for all the participants)
- Try a recipe that she posts and tell her what you thought
- Park as far away as possible when running errands for the week - tell us the furthest one
- Do a fun, healthy family activity and take a picture to post

Any other ideas?

Told someone about the challenge/Had someone join the challenge

Pick some favorite songs and create a "10 minute dance/Workout" routine using them. Video the routine. If you get enough of these, you could put together your own group workout video!

pampered1224 said:
Pick some favorite songs and create a "10 minute dance/Workout" routine using them. Video the routine. If you get enough of these, you could put together your own group workout video!

How funny would that be?! Not sure if she'll go for it but I'll give her the idea.

Hey if Richard Simmons can do it, so can you!! And yes, we all know he was looking pretty silly making millions don't we?

1. How do I join the Biggest Loser Challenge?

To join the Biggest Loser Challenge, simply visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will then be prompted to create an account and pay the registration fee. Once you have completed these steps, you will officially be a part of the challenge and eligible for prizes!

2. What is the registration fee for the Biggest Loser Challenge?

The registration fee for the Biggest Loser Challenge is $50. This fee covers the cost of organizing the challenge, as well as the prizes for the winners. We believe this is a small investment for your health and wellness journey!

3. What are the requirements for participating in the challenge?

To participate in the Biggest Loser Challenge, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid email address. You will also need to have access to a scale for weekly weigh-ins and be committed to making positive changes in your diet and exercise habits.

4. What kind of activities can I expect in the challenge?

The Biggest Loser Challenge offers a variety of fun and healthy activities to help you reach your weight loss goals. These include weekly workout challenges, healthy recipe exchanges, and community support groups. We also encourage participants to share their progress and tips on social media using our designated hashtag.

5. What are the prizes for the winners of the Biggest Loser Challenge?

The top three participants with the highest percentage of weight loss at the end of the challenge will receive prizes from Pampered Chef, such as kitchen gadgets and cookware. In addition, all participants who complete the challenge will receive a certificate of completion and a special gift from our team. The real prize, however, is the improved health and well-being that comes from participating in the challenge!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies