• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multi-Vedor Show W/ Fun Dollars

In summary, the speaker is participating in a multi-vendor show where the host has provided "fun dollars" for them to give out to visitors. They are unsure of how to handle the salsa/salad chopper demo during their introduction and whether or not to give out fun dollars for trying the demo or placing an order. They also mention a schedule for an auction later in the evening and ask for suggestions on what to give out fun dollars for. They mention wanting to generate orders but also feeling uncomfortable competing for people's money. They also consider giving double dollars for bookings.
ChefPaulaB
I am doing a multi-vendor show tonight and the host has made up fun dollars for all of us to give out to people. We are supposed to give them out for whatever reasons we can decide... like if they ask a certain question, or try something or just for visiting our table. It will start with each of us introducing ourselves and then we'll all be at our own table. Then everyone will just wander around like an open house. I am planning on doing the salsa/salad chopper demo, just not sure how to handle it. If I should say during my intro that I will be doing the demo at such & such a time, or just start and it and have anyone around try it and just have it keep going. And if I should give the fun dollars out then, for whoever tries the salad choppers, or whoever places an order with me.... I guess that is my main question, what should I give out the fun dollars for? She is scheduling an auction type thing at 8:30 for people to use their fun dollars for, all of the consultants are donating a prize (I'm donating the Holiday cookbook). So, any ideas or suggestions for the fun dollars and as to how to work the salsa demo would be greatly appreciated. Sorry this post is so all over the place, just trying to get a bunch of things done, too many things going on in my brain right now..... TIA!

i would give dollars for each question the direct towards a product you have on display, plus for them trying the products, and then a bonus for ordering! Is there a limit to how many dollars you can give out?

I don't think there is a limit, she said we can do whatever we want with them, so I'm thinking I'll be pretty generous, but I would like to generate some orders too.... Not sure how I feel about competing for people's money at a show. The only reason that I'm doing it is it's for a friend, and we're doing margaritas and hot tub after the show! So, I guess even if I don't do well, it'll be a fun night with a friend, but commission and sales (and free stuff for my friend) are always a bonus! Any thoughts on the demo?

Double dollars for bookings?

Oh, that's a good idea!

What is a "Multi-Vendor Show W/ Fun Dollars"?

A "Multi-Vendor Show W/ Fun Dollars" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef where multiple vendors come together to showcase their products. Attendees can use "Fun Dollars" to make purchases from any of the vendors at the show.

How do I get Fun Dollars for the Multi-Vendor Show?

Fun Dollars can be obtained by hosting a Pampered Chef party or by attending a Pampered Chef show. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to obtain Fun Dollars.

Can I use Fun Dollars at any Pampered Chef show?

No, Fun Dollars can only be used at special events organized by Pampered Chef, such as the "Multi-Vendor Show W/ Fun Dollars". They cannot be used at regular Pampered Chef parties or shows.

What products can I purchase with Fun Dollars?

Fun Dollars can be used to purchase any products available at the Multi-Vendor Show, including products from other vendors besides Pampered Chef. However, Fun Dollars cannot be used to purchase Pampered Chef gift cards or used towards future purchases.

Do Fun Dollars expire?

Yes, Fun Dollars do have an expiration date. The expiration date will be clearly stated on the Fun Dollars and they must be used before that date. Fun Dollars cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded if they are not used before the expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • HeatherZ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedMelanie
  • ChefBeckyD