• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Mega/Multi Host Show

In summary, the consultants are discussing the possibility of hosting a mega/multi host show at a local meeting room in a hotel to showcase new products coming out on Sept 1. They plan to invite former hosts/customers and offer them the opportunity to be a table host, with their orders counting towards the show. The event will feature drawings and free product giveaways. They are wondering about the order taking process, coaching hosts to ask for bookings from friends, and having control over getting bookings. They also plan to have each host contribute $15 for food and paper goods, and possibly bring an appetizer or dessert. The average length of the event is unknown, but a mini demo will likely be included. They are considering offering a $25 rebate
Denise Watkins
Another consultant and I are discussing the possiblity of having a mega/multi host show at a local meeting room in a hotel. With the new products coming out Sept 1 we believe this will be a good time to do it. Our plans are to invite former hosts/customers to attend. Offering them to be a table host (seats 10)and therefore those orders will be their show. We plan to have drawings and free product giveaways to make the event fun and festive. Some things I am wondering about...Need to think about the order taking part-Coach the host of that table to ask for BOOKINGS from her friends???? But also have Prize drawing for DATING a show?? We want to have control over making sure we get bookings!! Will Host give $15 up front to cover food and paper goods? Is it easier for each host to bring an appetizer, dessert? What is the average length of an event like this? Do you do a mini demo? Opportunity Table..$25 rebate after 4 shows if they sign between now and Sept 17th??
Holding their attention? Check-in? Questions? Orders? Crowd Control?? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Cetainly coach the hosts on bookings. Supply a list of dates for the next 3 months that you would like to do shows and hope that you don't have conflicts and that people will be flexible if there is a conflict.

Coach the hosts to get outside orders as you usually do.

I think you should be able to get some $s from each host towards the food and paper goods - maybe $10 from each? I might have them each bring a bag of chips and dip makings.

I'd set up a table that contains all the products that come in the consultant kit. I'd set up a 2nd table with all the new season products. And I'd do a 3rd table with things groups as "gifts".

As a fellow consultant, I think this sounds like a great idea! It's always a good time to showcase new products and having a mega/multi host show at a hotel meeting room is a great way to do it.In terms of getting bookings, I think it's a great idea to have former hosts/customers as table hosts. This will not only give them ownership of the show, but also incentivize them to bring their friends and potentially book a show themselves. I would definitely coach the hosts to ask for bookings from their friends, as well as have a prize drawing for anyone who books a show at the event.In terms of order taking, I think it would be helpful to have a designated time for each table to take orders. This will help with crowd control and ensure that everyone has a chance to place their orders. I would also suggest having a mini demo during the event to showcase some of the new products and get everyone excited about them.As for the cost of the event, I think it's fair to ask the hosts to contribute $15 upfront to cover food and paper goods. Alternatively, you could also ask each host to bring an appetizer or dessert to share. This will not only save on costs, but also add to the festive atmosphere of the event.In terms of length, I think it would depend on the number of hosts and guests attending. I would aim for around 2-3 hours, with a break in between for order taking and socializing.I love the idea of offering a rebate for hosts who sign up for future shows at the event. This will definitely help with getting bookings and keeping their attention during the event. As for check-in and crowd control, I would suggest having a designated check-in area and possibly assigning someone to help with crowd control if needed.Overall, I think you have a great plan in place and I'm sure it will be a successful event. Good luck and have fun!

What are some ideas for making a Mega/Multi Host Show successful?

1. Encourage your hosts to invite as many guests as possible. The more guests, the more potential sales and bookings.

2. Offer special incentives and discounts for both the hosts and their guests. This will entice them to make purchases and book parties.

3. Plan fun activities and games to keep guests engaged and entertained throughout the show. This will make the event more memorable and increase sales.

4. Utilize social media to promote the event and reach a larger audience. Create a Facebook event page and encourage hosts to invite their friends and family.

5. Provide a variety of product demonstrations and samples to showcase the wide range of products available. This will give guests a chance to try before they buy and increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kmiller
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kmiller
Replies
Views
byrd1956