• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Some Help From My Friends...

In summary, Paulette's dad has colon cancer and he is having surgery on Friday. The prognosis is good, but it is still scary. Paulette is grateful for all the support she has received.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Not really a prayer request but I got some really bad news today. I can not post it on my FB page due to privacy issues. So I am turning to my CS family.

I found out today my dad has Colon cancer. No details yet as to stage or treatment.

All I ask is you keep us in your thoughts. I am in the midwest and he is on the east coast with the rest of my/his family.

Also this time next week DH is officially un-emoloyed so challenging days are ahead of me.

This is very surreal for me as I have not had to deal with anything major like this yet. I have a ton of guilt for living so far away so my children do not know him and the rest of my family better.

Sorry I am rambling... I am still processing this and trying to be strong as I do not want my daughter to know about this yet. She is a very intuitive child and I have no idea how to process this myself never mind help her in dealing with this. The time she has spent with my family has been wonderful and she loves her Grandpa very much.

TIA

Paulette..I PMed you..and you and your family are in my thoughts.

You're in my prayers. Hugs Paulette.

Paulette, if this isn't a prayer request, what is? Sending prayers your way....

mscharf said:
Paulette, if this isn't a prayer request, what is? Sending prayers your way....

Thank you all... to clarify...
I did not want to ask specifically for prayer because I know many people on this board and all have different beliefs and lifestyles. I am not what some would call a "prayer warrior" so did not feel comfortable going that route. I have made many connections on the board over the years although I have not been around as much recently, so I did not want to single anyone out.

I appreciate all of the kind words more than I can say. Thank you!

((((((hugs))))))

NooraK said:
((((((hugs))))))

Thanks so Much Noora, Luckily I was super busy today so not much time to focus on this.

Paulette, you don't have to be the prayer warrior - that's what we're here for! Adding you to my prayer list.

Paulette, I'm so sorry. You'll be in my thoughts. Feel free to share here, send me a PM, or even call.

(((((HUGS))))) Paulette...and lots of love and prayers being sent your way.

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this.

praying for you and your family.

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Colon cancer is scary, but there are ways to live with it. My Aunt had it and lead a full life for quite a while with it! I don't know how long but I mean years and years. Stay strong and continue to look here for support!

(((hugs)))

Sending prayers

lots of good wishes, hugs and support going your way!

Thanks all! Prognosis is good. He will be having surgery to remove the mass and part of the Colon. According to the doc he should be fine as long as it has not spread. Still the whole thing is scary! It is really hard to be so far away and deal with all this.

Paulette - I am so sorry to hear your news. I can't imagine how hard it is for you being here and wanting to be there. You, your family and your dad are in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad to hear the prognosis is good. Stay strong and thanks for reaching out so we can reach back with love.

my prayers are with you and your family.

Praying for strength for you and your family. Also praying for a smooth surgery and a quick recovery period.

Dad's surgery is Friday. I will be going nut's I am sure. I also have a big oputing with my GS troop that night so maybe it will help take my mind off it.

Thank you all for your support!

What is "I Need Some Help From My Friends..."?

"I Need Some Help From My Friends..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to reaching out to friends and family for support in hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing products. It is a way for consultants to grow their business and share the benefits of Pampered Chef with their loved ones.

How can I ask for help from my friends?

There are many ways to ask for help from your friends when it comes to your Pampered Chef business. You can directly reach out to them through social media, email, or phone calls, and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party or purchasing products. You can also host a Pampered Chef party at your own home and invite your friends to attend and support your business.

What are the benefits of asking for help from my friends?

By asking for help from your friends, you can not only grow your business and increase sales, but you also have the opportunity to share the benefits of Pampered Chef products with your loved ones. This can lead to repeat customers and potential new consultants on your team. Plus, hosting parties with friends is a fun and social way to earn rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

How do I approach my friends about hosting a party or purchasing products?

The best way to approach your friends is to be genuine and authentic. Let them know why you love Pampered Chef and how it has benefited you. Offer to help them host a party or provide them with more information about the products. It's important to not pressure or push your friends into hosting a party or making a purchase, but instead, let them make the decision on their own.

What if my friends are not interested in hosting a party or purchasing products?

It's important to remember that not everyone will be interested in hosting a party or purchasing products. That's okay! It's important to respect your friends' decisions and not take it personally. You can still offer to provide them with more information and let them know that the invitation is always open if they change their mind in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg