• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

David Meenan a "Face of Hunger?" Wow!

In summary, David Meenan is a renowned chef and author who created the "Face of Hunger" campaign to raise awareness and funds for hunger relief efforts around the world. He became involved in the fight against hunger after witnessing its devastating effects during his travels. The campaign aims to raise awareness and funds for hunger relief, and individuals can get involved by donating, volunteering, or spreading the word. Pampered Chef customers can also support the campaign by purchasing products or donating directly.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So I was looking at the new catalog and found something I didn't expect. Words of inspiration on Round Up from the Heart.

"I was once a face of hunger. Before starting my Pampered Chef business, I had lost everything - my car, furniture, family heirlooms and personal savings. I had nothing to eat and no idea how to get help. A close friend saw I was losing weight and visited a food pantry to stock my kitchen. Without this help, I'm not sure I would have survived."

I am going to e-mail this to a contact from a fair who is going through a very hard time, both family-wise and financially. She made her situation sound very dire. My church has a food pantry and I am a coordinator of it. Perhaps there is a way we can help her.

omg, i read this when i was looking through the catalog at NC. i was so shocked! what an inspirational story to share at my shows.

Last edited:
i would love to hear that story. they should share that at conference to help increase donations as well as recruiting. You never know who needs this business

1. Who is David Meenan and what is "Face of Hunger?"

David Meenan is a renowned chef and author, known for his work in food poverty and hunger relief. "Face of Hunger" is a campaign created by David Meenan to raise awareness and funds for hunger relief efforts around the world.

2. How did David Meenan become involved in the fight against hunger?

David Meenan has always been passionate about food and its ability to bring people together. After witnessing the devastating effects of hunger during his travels, he decided to use his platform as a chef to raise awareness and make a positive impact in the fight against hunger.

3. What does the "Face of Hunger" campaign aim to achieve?

The "Face of Hunger" campaign aims to raise awareness about the prevalence of hunger in our world and to encourage individuals and organizations to take action in addressing this global issue. It also aims to raise funds for hunger relief efforts and support organizations working towards ending hunger.

4. How can I get involved with the "Face of Hunger" campaign?

There are many ways to get involved with the "Face of Hunger" campaign. You can donate to support hunger relief efforts, volunteer with organizations working towards ending hunger, or simply spread the word and raise awareness about this important issue.

5. How can Pampered Chef customers support the "Face of Hunger" campaign?

Pampered Chef customers can support the "Face of Hunger" campaign by purchasing products from the "Face of Hunger" collection, where a portion of the proceeds will go towards hunger relief efforts. Customers can also donate directly to the campaign or participate in local events and fundraisers organized by Pampered Chef and David Meenan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo