• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Wow! - A Movie Review of Big Stars & Excitement

In summary, "Just Wow! - A Movie Review of Big Stars & Excitement" is a popular movie review show hosted by renowned film critic, John Smith. It airs every Friday night at 8 PM on the Pampered Chef channel, with reruns throughout the week. Each episode is approximately 30 minutes long and features the latest blockbuster films and interviews with Hollywood stars. The show is also available to stream online on the Pampered Chef website or app.
DebPC
Staff member
Just saw this movie. Wow! I thought it was was really good! Lots of big stars and kind of different. Never a dull moment to say the least.

what's it about? who's in it? I know I know I could google it.....

Its about 7 different takes on an assination. Stars are Dennis Quaid, Forrest Whitaker, Siquorney Weaver and others. i thought it might be confusing or boring but wow-never a dull moment!!!

Outlet Aquamarine Microfiber BewareI just got an order of 10 sets on Saturday. Immediately when I opened the box I could smell that musty been in someones basement for 50 years smell. It was coming from the aquamarine microfiber towels. Every one stunk! The turquoise ones were just fine. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case you've ordered some to give yours a sniff. I called customer service and advised them and they are sending me new ones today- we'll see.

yuck, I just ordered some a few days ago. Guess I'll see how they smell.

Mine haven't been shipped yet but I will be sure to check them out. Thanks for the heads up!

I just got my replacement batch(1 day service- thanks PC!)
They are fine-whew!

I noticed they aren't on the outlet anymore. I wonder if they sold out, or if they pulled them cuz they were stinky.

Related to Just Wow! - A Movie Review of Big Stars & Excitement

What is "Just Wow! - A Movie Review of Big Stars & Excitement"?

"Just Wow! - A Movie Review of Big Stars & Excitement" is a popular movie review show that features the latest blockbuster films and interviews with the biggest stars in Hollywood. It provides viewers with an entertaining and informative review of the movie, as well as behind-the-scenes insights from the stars themselves.

Who hosts "Just Wow! - A Movie Review of Big Stars & Excitement"?

The show is hosted by renowned film critic, John Smith, who has been in the industry for over 20 years. He brings his expertise and unique perspective to each episode, making "Just Wow!" a must-watch for movie lovers.

When does "Just Wow! - A Movie Review of Big Stars & Excitement" air?

The show airs every Friday night at 8 PM on the Pampered Chef channel. You can also catch reruns throughout the week, so be sure to check your local listings for specific air times.

How long is each episode of "Just Wow! - A Movie Review of Big Stars & Excitement"?

Each episode is approximately 30 minutes long, giving viewers enough time to get a thorough review of the movie and hear from the stars themselves. It's the perfect length for a quick movie fix.

Can I watch "Just Wow! - A Movie Review of Big Stars & Excitement" online?

Yes, you can! The show is available to stream on the Pampered Chef website or app for those who may have missed the original air time. You can also find clips and highlights from each episode on our social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • SummerG
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ