• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fight Against Hunger: Click for Cans with Campbell's Chunky Soup

In summary, the "Click for Cans" promotion by Campbell's Chunky Soup is back and at the end, the company will donate cans of soup to food pantries chosen by the "winning" team.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
The popular "Click for Cans" promotion by Campbell's Chunky Soup is back. At the end of the promotion, on December 15, Chunky Soup will donate cans of Chunky soup to food pantries chosen by the "winning" team. The amount of cans? The equivalent weight of soup of the total weight of the offensive line.To play, log on to Campbell’s Chunky - Click For Cans and pick the Green Bay Packe...er...your favorite team. You can even download a widget to keep the scoreboard up on your screen.So help fight hunger and go Click for Cans.

(The joke about picking my team is because the Green Bay Packers fans have dominated this contest since its inception.)

We're one step ahead of you on the Living Female Forum! We started clicking over there about a week ago.

I guess you need our own Living Male Forum or just have a sex change and join us! HA!

I went... but I voted for the best team. Even if we are in 4th place on click for cans, they're still #1 with me :)

GO STEELERS!!! :)

((anyone else feel really sad for the Giants when they went on that site?))

Not particularly. ;)Jennifer, the guy who usually lets us all know let me down this year - but despite that, we're still up over the Colts by a factor of three. :p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Not particularly. ;)

Jennifer, the guy who usually lets us all know let me down this year - but despite that, we're still up over the Colts by a factor of three. :p

I am all for anyone beating the Colts!!! I do not like Peyton Manning at all!

You know us Alabama fans do not care for anything out of Tennessee Volunteers! HA! Seriously, I do not care for any of the Mannings.

jrstephens said:
Seriously, I do not care for any of the Mannings.
:mad: HEY! :mad:That's not a very nice thing to say about us.:mad:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
:mad: HEY! :mad:

That's not a very nice thing to say about us.

:mad:

Too funny! I bet she didn't think of YOUR last name!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
:mad: HEY! :mad:

That's not a very nice thing to say about us.

:mad:

OMGoodness!!! SORRY!! You know, I do not even think I know your real name, I just know you as kitchenguy!!! TOO FUNNY!!! OK, Well, I do like one Manning!!

So, are you of the same family? Did I insult the family heritage?:eek:

I always liked Cousin Archie and his kids, Peyton and Eli.Related? Heck, I dunno. There are Mannings all over the south. The Rocket Scientist lives in Huntsville, and there's a Manning Street there. I told him it was nice of them to name a street for him in honor of all the work he's done out at Redstone.I've traced my family back to Amos, who left Baltimore under mysterious circumstnaces circa 1820. There's also a Manning Society in Boston, however, those hoity-toities hold their collective noses in the air as they point out that members have to be able to trace themselves back to some Manning who came from England shortly after Charlamagne crowned himself.I don't care - my 11th great-grandfather (on Mom's side) came into the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1630 (William Colver, spelled "Culver" for many generations now) so who needs the Manning Society?

jrstephens said:
I am all for anyone beating the Colts!!! I do not like Peyton Manning at all!

:thumbdown: I think I'm going to cry! :cry:

:D

Ugh.. I so despise Peyton Manning. He's talented, but I just do not like him at all.

I admit it. I watch Colts games just with the hope of seeing him get sacked.
I have issues, what can I say?

yummybytes said:
Ugh.. I so despise Peyton Manning. He's talented, but I just do not like him at all.

I totally agree with this and watch and root for the same thing. When the Colts play the Giants, I root for the defenses b/c I do not like either brother, HAHA!!! So, yes, I have issues too!!!!:D :eek:

Jealous that he's not on your team, huh?He's the one guy I'd like to have if Brett weren't around...although I bet Tony Romo would love to come to Green Bay.

Just did my clicking and noticed the link to America's Second Harvest. Nifty!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Jealous that he's not on your team, huh?

He's the one guy I'd like to have if Brett weren't around...although I bet Tony Romo would love to come to Green Bay.

Nope he is staying where he is, you can't have him.

I had to vote for the Colts! Indiana...born and raised for 23 years. (although they've only been there since 1984) A good cause though none the less! :)

Amanda, you all need to figure out how to click 2.7 times per day just to catch up with us.Jennifer, Tony is a Cheesehead. He's from Chocolate City, USA, aka Burlington, Wisconsin.

Amanda Lynn said:
I had to vote for the Colts! Indiana...born and raised for 23 years. (although they've only been there since 1984) A good cause though none the less! :)
Yippee, another Hoosier! lol :thumbup: :D

The Old Man was born in Hartford City, Blackford County.Hoosier daddy.

yummybytes said:

Ha! Than I guess I have the same issues as you......I love to watch the colts lose.....makes my Sunday!!

I really don't understand this hatred for the Colts. I hear more people rag about the Patriots - seems a lot of people don't like Tom Brady very much. The hatred for either team just doesn't seem to have the same intensity, though, as the old hatred for the Cowboys back in the '90s. Phyllis George started that "America's Team" crap about the Cowboys decades ago, and there are still a lot of people who buy into that myth.

Me either, KG! Personally I don't like Tom Brady or the Patriots, but I'm not much for bad mouthing other teams...trust me, there's a lot I could say! lol (My BIL lives in Pittsburgh, and all we here from him and his wife is how great the Steelers are, and how every other team sucks - drives me crazy! :grumpy: ) I do have to say this though... If someone honestly thinks that the colts pump the crowd noise back into the dome, then maybe they should actually attend a game there - seriously! My dad has season tickets so he was at that game; he just had to laugh when people came up with that one! :rolleyes:
The next game should be interesting - my FIL is a huge Chargers fan! lol

Last edited:
Being from MA I like the Patriots and not just because they are having an amazing season!! It did feel pretty good to see Payton so sad on Sunday. (Especially since the last time Payton played the Patriots and won, he ragged on Tom Brady on Saturday Night Live.) We can only hope that they will have Tom Brady on this Saturday night. :)

Ashlee, I don't know about the Colts, but we know the Vikings pump extra noise into the Humpty Dome. That #*%&^#*! horn they blow in the Humpty Dome is the most obnoxious thing in sports - more obnoxious than playing "Hey hey goodbye!" when a home team wins or a pitcher is taken out of the game. Keri-Lyn, I enjoyed that game Sunday afternoon. I'm sure those are the two best teams in the league this year. Actually, I find Peyton Manning to be very entertaining in his television commercials, while Tom Brady was pretty stiff in that awful credit card spot with his offensive line.

The radio stations have been ragging on Tom Brady this week. They have him quoted after the game, stating it is no big deal, this isn't important, that January is what matters. Partly true, but could you at least be excited that you won a close game! I wish I could find the quote, he does sound kind of "stiff" as you said.

This particular game has a major impact on the post-season, mostly by helping determine home field advantage. At the same time, Brady knows enough to be polite so he doesn't give Dungy and the Colts any bulletin board material for the next time they meet.

It's All Over But The ShoutingThe 2007 Click For Cans promotion has ended.

Once again, Green Bay Packer fans have clicked some serious butt. The Jacksonville Jaguars finished first in the "Most Improved" category and donations of Chunky Soup will be made to the food pantries of each team's choice.

Final standings:

1. Green Bay Packers 2,542,009
2. Indianapolis Colts 902,247
3. Pittsburgh Steelers 645,167
4. Jacksonville Jaguars 566,496
5. Buffalo Bills 367,227
6. Washington Redskins 230,137
7. Oakland Raiders 219,499
8. Cincinnati Bengals 136,537
9. Dallas Cowboys 128,017
10. Kansas City Chiefs 75,945
11. San Diego Chargers 67,417
12. Chicago Bears 59,243
13. Cleveland Browns 52,240
14. New England Pats 50,187
15. Seattle Seahawks 42,632
16. Detroit Lions 41,797
17. Minnesota Vikings 34,381
18. Tampa Bay Bucs 34,169
19. Tennessee Titans 32,931
20. Arizona Cardinals 32,543
21. New Orleans Saints 29,912
22. Denver Broncos 29,564
23. New York Jets 24,177
24. Phillu Eagles 22,345
25. Miami Dolphins 21,776
26. Houston Texans 20,885
27. Baltimore Ravens 20,064
28. Carolina Panthers 18,864
29. St. Louis Rams 17,678
30. New York Giants 16,555
31. San Fran 49ers 15,674
32. Atlanta Falcons 14,040

1. What is Click for Cans Is Back?

Click for Cans Is Back is a charitable campaign run by Pampered Chef where customers can make a donation to Feeding America by simply clicking a button on our website. For every click, Pampered Chef will donate one meal to someone in need.

2. How long is Click for Cans Is Back running?

The campaign will run for the entire month of November, which is also known as Hunger Awareness Month. So you have the whole month to click and make a difference!

3. How much does it cost to participate in Click for Cans Is Back?

Participation in Click for Cans Is Back is completely free. All you have to do is click the button on our website and we will make the donation on your behalf.

4. Can I make multiple clicks to donate more meals?

Yes, you can make multiple clicks throughout the month to donate more meals. Each click will count as one meal donated. So the more you click, the more meals you donate to those in need.

5. How do I know my click has been counted?

After clicking the button, you will receive a confirmation message that your click has been counted and a meal has been donated. You can also keep track of the total number of meals donated on our website throughout the campaign.

Back