• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Circle of Honor Achievers: Jillian Eisenberg & David Meenan

Shan Eisler - First Line Cluster Sales, Overall Cluster Sales, Developing DirectorsLinda Swidrak - HospitalityDavid Meenan - Cluster Sales
finley1991
I know that Jillian Eisenberg earned Circle Of Honor for qualifying 39 consultants and that David Meenan got it fo sales (not sure how much though)... Can anyone else fill me in on who achieved the rest... First Line Cluster Sales, Overall Cluster Sales and Developing Directors? Thanks!

Who got the Hospitality Award?

Shan Eisler - First Line Cluster Sales
Linda Swidrak - Hospitality

different hospitalityThey must have picked a Hospitality from every conference wave because in Wave 2 it wasn't Linda but another MD Director, I think her name was Chris and her last name started with an L, Laulrich or something close, I beleive. I'm terrible with names.

Yes- they announce one at each wave.

Did Jillian talk at General Session about her achievement? If so, can somebody post what she said??

She talked briefly when she received the award. I'm sure that they'll record a segment from all of the achievers like they did last year and post it on consultant's corner.

I'm dying to know who got Developing Directors & how many!!!!

My guess for Developing Director would be either Marna Ross or Scottie Brister. Does anybody know????

Scottie was at session 2 and only David and Jillian were announced at session 2...

We got to meet David Meenan and my fellow Cluster mate asked him how much his sales were..........Are you ready for this ladies...............$278,000 Personal Sales........DANG! That's alot of tap dancin'. :p

Holy Crap!!!! That's an average of $23k a month!!!!

Okay...wave three cheffers...inquiring minds want to know :)

finley1991 said:
Holy Crap!!!! That's an average of $23k a month!!!!
No thanks, I want his paycheck but via ME being an Advanced Director or higher! I want to work "smarter" not "harder".

And no, I am not saying he is dumb by ANY means!! But, man, has he got to be working his TAIL off!! Just entering that many orders has got to be a chore! LOL

KellyTheChef said:
And no, I am not saying he is dumb by ANY means!! But, man, has he got to be working his TAIL off!! Just entering that many orders has got to be a chore! LOL
I'll take that problem over worrying about where my next show is coming from! :D

chefann said:
I'll take that problem over worrying about where my next show is coming from! :D

I agree with that! Wouldn't you love to have 23K a month.

Hell, I'd love a 23k YEAR!

Developing Directors--Duska Mills, TX, 5 directors
Overall Cluster Sales--Nancy Jo Ryan, IL (17 years running now, this one shouldn't have been a surprise :p)

Our hospitality award was to a young gal who just moved to GA from an APO situation I don't remember her name. She had long blondish hair.

Last edited:
Thanks, Deb!!!

KellyTheChef said:
No thanks, I want his paycheck but via ME being an Advanced Director or higher! I want to work "smarter" not "harder".

ME TOO!!! My goal is to be a SD by NC 2008!!

DebbieJ said:
Developing Directors--Duska Mills, TX, 5 directors
Overall Cluster Sales--Nancy Jo Ryan, IL (17 years running now, this one shouldn't have been a surprise :p)

Our hospitality award was to a young gal who just moved to GA from an APO situation I don't remember her name. She had long blondish hair.

I went to cluster meeting and Duska was there. They had recognition for her new directors. She got 4-5 to qualify in just a few months! One of the ladies there went to advanced director as 2 of the new directors were directly under her. It was my first cluster meeting and I can't tell you just how pumped I was by the time I got home.(lol) I know she's getting ready to go again with a new set of ladies in August. If I wasn't just a hobbyist I'd have committed to the work required right then and there!

1. What is the Circle of Honor Achievers program?

The Circle of Honor Achievers program is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that honors consultants who have reached specific sales milestones during the year. It celebrates their hard work and dedication to their business.

2. How do I become a Circle of Honor Achiever?

To become a Circle of Honor Achiever, you need to reach a certain sales goal during the year. The specific goal varies based on your level within the company, and you must also meet certain requirements for sponsoring and team building. Your sales will be tracked and monitored throughout the year.

3. What are the benefits of being a Circle of Honor Achiever?

As a Circle of Honor Achiever, you will receive special recognition at the annual Pampered Chef conference. You will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive training events and receive additional support and resources from the company. Additionally, you may be eligible for special incentives and rewards.

4. Can I still participate in the Circle of Honor Achievers program if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are eligible to participate in the Circle of Honor Achievers program. As long as you meet the sales and sponsoring requirements, you can become a Circle of Honor Achiever in your first year with Pampered Chef.

5. How often does the Circle of Honor Achievers program run?

The Circle of Honor Achievers program runs on a yearly basis, from January 1st to December 31st. Your sales and achievements will be tracked during this time period, and the program resets at the beginning of each year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky