• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would Like Tips for Some Products for Summer Salad Shows

In summary, the author is looking to do a couple of summer salad shows and is considering the Salad Spinner and the Whisk. The Whisk is good for mixing ranch dressing, the author has been making her dressing in a mason jar, and the Grinder Set can be used to grind spices.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello all,

I'm hoping to do a couple of summer salad shows. I've been looking at the files and some of the tools listed. One of the show formats mention to give tips and explain some of our products. Would love to hear everyone's tips on some of the products. Thanks!

One file states, "give explanation of Salad Spinner". I don't yet have one....but will soon! :D Anyone able to explain the spinner? Tips, ideas, kudos for it?

Why a tomato knife vs another knife? I know it helps pierce the tomato's skin, but is there more?

Again, it states to give tips on our whisk. Tips!?!

I'll probably have more as I read others. But I'd appreciate any insights from you all. :D

Salad Spinner - can spin up to 11.5 mph! When you press on the button to stop it (the brake) it releases all water on the leaves, etc...

It's also great for spinning dry blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, grapes - any fruits in a fruit salad.

Also great for spinning dry black beans, (or other beans) corn, for Taco Salads.

Spin dry your Rotini pasta for pasta salad.

The reason these are all so great to be able to spin dry is because the dressing on the salads won't get all watery and settle at the bottom of the bowl instead of on the salad.

Need frozen spinach for a spinach dip or other recipe? Line the berry bowl of the spinner with a paper towel, and place the thawed spinach in and you can spin out all of the liquid with ease!

I've had a couple hosts now who bought them to spin dry bathing suits! From what they've told me, it works great - and the suits dry much faster!

the whisk is good for mixing ranch dressing, I used to make mine in a mason jar, and shake it, but it always left chunks of mayo (especially with Duke's), but now, I whisk it in the classic batter bowl and transfer into a jar for storage, it is very smooth and it seems to get thicker faster!!

oh, don't forget the rotary grater for cheese, the knives for cutting up proteins such as grilled chicken.

oh, for chopped salads, the salad choppers. I always mention the fact that chopped salads are so popular at restaurants, you can make your own at home. The ultimate mandoline for slicing veggies.

The bar pan for home made croutons, or bacon bits. The grill pan for grilling chicken. Oh, and the herb keeper. I love salads with fresh herbs like adding cilantro to southwest salads.

strainers for rinsing beans to add to a salad. the collapsible bowls are great for summer salads. We use ours every time we make a ceasar salad. We add our romaine, dressing, croutons, parmesan and cracked black pepper (talking about grinder set). Then we put on the lid, shake up the bowl, and everything is distributed evenly.

oh, the egg slicer for cutting up boiled eggs, mushrooms, and olives.

Thanks you two!

1. What are the best Pampered Chef products to use for making summer salads?

The Pampered Chef Salad & Berry Spinner is a must-have for any summer salad show. It quickly and efficiently cleans and dries lettuce and other greens, making salad prep a breeze. The Salad Chopper is also a great tool for chopping and mixing ingredients for salads. And don't forget about our Bamboo Salad Bowl and Tongs for a beautiful and eco-friendly way to serve your salads.

2. Can you recommend any specific recipes for summer salads using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our website and cookbooks have a variety of delicious summer salad recipes that are perfect for using with our products. Some favorites include the Citrus Spinach Salad, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, and the Summer Corn and Black Bean Salad.

3. Are there any products that can help keep salads fresh for outdoor summer events?

Our Fresh & Cool Serving Bowls are perfect for keeping salads chilled and fresh for outdoor events. Simply fill the bottom with ice and place your salad bowl on top. The ice will keep your salad cool and crisp for hours. We also have the Quick-Stir® Pitcher that has a removable infuser basket, making it easy to keep drinks and salads cool with ice and fruit.

4. I'm looking for a way to make salads more visually appealing, do you have any suggestions?

Our Spiral & Slice and Simple Slicer are great tools for creating beautiful and unique salad presentations. You can use them to make fun spiralized vegetable salads or perfectly sliced cucumbers, carrots, and more. You can also use our Cut-N-Seal® to create fun shapes out of bread or tortillas to use as salad bowl holders or to add a creative touch to your salad.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with portion control for summer salads?

The Salad Dressing Bottle is a great way to control the amount of dressing used in a salad. The measurements on the side make it easy to add just the right amount. You can also use our Measure-All® Cup to portion out ingredients like nuts, cheese, and croutons so you can enjoy a balanced and controlled salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
blueberrylady